PDA

View Full Version : ALL niggers need to be GONE. NOW!!!!

Cracka Jack
04-20-2019, 04:36 PM
:fume

So I have a nice day working with a new client just across the line in PA. Beautiful rural area, nice client, with a teen son that actually helped out and didn't stare at his phone all day.

Then I've got to head back to Kilmington. GPS tells me that there is a delay on 95 north, but it's still the quickest route. The slowdown is I-295 headed toward the Delaware Memorial Bridge, headed to Jersey. I'm in my truck, pulling a 25' 3,500lb trailer, and driving like a mature human.Traffic is slowed to 15mph. A gap opens in the lane to my left, which will help me avoid the 295 backup which is to the right. So like a human, I signal and begin to merge left. I saw the red nigger truck starting to merge also, several cars behind my trailer.

Next thing I know this filthy God damn nigger sow is alongside me crowding me and laying on the horn. The filthy fucking subhuman nigger sow then swerves toward me as I lock up the breaks.

I caught a glimpse of it's ugly stone age face as it squeezed by. I proceeded to turn the air blue with every slur I could think of, and there were a lot.

God damn it I hate these filthy useless fucking animals. In honor of Hitlers birthday, I'd like to state that he went after the wrong group. If he'd done what he did to niggers, he be a FUCKING HERO of THE WORLD!

Ignatow
04-20-2019, 06:00 PM
The worst mistake of humanity was to import niggers elsewhere in the world. The worst mistake of America, to free the niggers.

jenkemfactory
04-20-2019, 07:11 PM
The colonists should have picked their own damn cotton.
Niggers have no business driving.
I work in Nigark, NJ, I know nigger drivers well.

Tar Remover
04-21-2019, 05:56 AM
:fume

So I have a nice day working with a new client just across the line in PA. Beautiful rural area, nice client, with a teen son that actually helped out and didn't stare at his phone all day.

Then I've got to head back to Kilmington. GPS tells me that there is a delay on 95 north, but it's still the quickest route. The slowdown is I-295 headed toward the Delaware Memorial Bridge, headed to Jersey. I'm in my truck, pulling a 25' 3,500lb trailer, and driving like a mature human.Traffic is slowed to 15mph. A gap opens in the lane to my left, which will help me avoid the 295 backup which is to the right. So like a human, I signal and begin to merge left. I saw the red nigger truck starting to merge also, several cars behind my trailer.

Next thing I know this filthy God damn nigger sow is alongside me crowding me and laying on the horn. The filthy fucking subhuman nigger sow then swerves toward me as I lock up the breaks.

I caught a glimpse of it's ugly stone age face as it squeezed by. I proceeded to turn the air blue with every slur I could think of, and there were a lot.

God damn it I hate these filthy useless fucking animals. In honor of Hitlers birthday, I'd like to state that he went after the wrong group. If he'd done what he did to niggers, he be a FUCKING HERO of THE WORLD!

I remember getting into a rolling race war with a BMW nigger in the mid 90's in CA. I was driving a 1970 FJ40. Apparently, unbeknownst to myself, I managed to offend said nigger in some manner. Said nigger chases me to next light and proceeds to ook and eek some manner of bix nood at me from the comfort of his rag top Beemer. I proceeded to inform Mr. Nigger that he IS in fact a nigger, WHY he's a nigger, WHERE niggers come from and WHY niggers shouldn't be here. All I could distinguish from him was something about white "muffuggahs" and and crackers, and other retarded nigger shit. This went on for about five or six lights before I turned off and thunked half of a lit cigarette into his back seat. It didn't look to me like he noticed I did that. I wonder to this day how that panned out. I've always wondered what useless fuckwit decided giving driver's licenses to niggers was a great idea.