PDA

View Full Version : Dizzy Nigger?

HonkyDevil
04-20-2019, 12:46 AM
So I was out shopping and happened to notice this fat niglet sow wandering around a gas station. She was looking over the counter and running amok and eventually got in line. As she's waiting for her turn she starts spinning in a circle in something that looked like a nigger tribal dance. She gets to the counter and purchases gas. I'm assuming her fat ass mammy sent her in because she didn't want to walk in.

Ever see someone try to ID a nigger for tobacco/alcohol? A number of things happen. "I'm in here all the time!" "Mah birf date is [insert month date year here]." Niggers ID is expired- "Why does that matter?" On more than one occasion I've seen them bring in an id that isn't theirs and its someone of the opposite gender. My favorite one from a buck with a sows ID: "So you're a girl?" "Yeah I'm wearing a du rag" This guy has a fucking beard. "I can't take this man." Nigger storms off stops at the door and it's "Ooook ooook eeeeek eeeeek You didn't ID that guy! oooook oooook eeeeek eeeeek" This individual looked over 40 (that didn't get ID'd). "Because he looked old enough." Luckily I don't have to do the cashier thing much anymore, but there was one nigger I would ID every time just to piss him off because he was such a dick. Has anyone ever seen any videos of white cashiers just unloading on a nigger squawking because they don't hear what they want? Or they play the "I need to talk to someone else" or send someone in to buy it for them. Some aren't even discreet about it. They walk out the door within earshot and say "hey can..." and two seconds later another nigger walks in and tries to buy the same thing.

I know, :because

Tar Remover
04-21-2019, 06:03 AM
Niggers have no brains.