PDA

View Full Version : US tech will be second rate within a decade tops!

Cat fur allergic
04-20-2019, 12:22 AM
https://www.yahoo.com/news/microsoft-own-james-damore-situation-234758499.html

Some Microsoft employees allege policies 'discriminate' against Asians, white men

Lets hire niggers and waymens LOL.

Rape Ape
04-20-2019, 10:57 AM
I guarantee you they're not discriminating against Asians. Indians are Asians, and that's just about all the Left Coast tech firms hire these days. Once you get one Indian manager, they only hire their own. And the quality of their work sucks, for the most part.

Of course, hiring coons will only make matters worse. Fuck 'em. I hope they fail.

Boy
04-20-2019, 03:02 PM
Niggers in I.T now that fucking funny :lol I want to see a nigger write code (any kind of code) properly. or even set up a simple exchange or DNS server.

Whitey Ford
04-21-2019, 05:35 AM
I guarantee you they're not discriminating against Asians. Indians are Asians, and that's just about all the Left Coast tech firms hire these days. Once you get one Indian manager, they only hire their own. And the quality of their work sucks, for the most part.

Of course, hiring coons will only make matters worse. Fuck 'em. I hope they fail.

I know a guy on another board that says indians plagiarize the living hell out of other people's code. And when they do do their own work it's usually crap.

Ignatow
04-21-2019, 10:19 PM
Some Indians are talented, but a lot are driven bullshitters. They are very aggressive. Look at Apple and a lot of tech firms. I have a cousin who's in tech and he said they love to pretend they are better than they really are.

A lot of Indians are hired by tech companies because they cost half what an American-educated graduate is worth. They know it, but they seize the opportunity. This was on 48 Hours maybe 2 years ago.

If you ever visit the Bay Area, guess what. Indians and Chinese Asians (and I use the term Chinese generically. I'm sure there's a lot of Koreans, etc. as well). I'm sure a lot of really bright US-educated folks.

I'd take those Indians and Asian Chinese as long as they get here legally over a useless, uneducated, border illegal who hasn't even mastered the Spanish language and barely even able to write. What skills to they bring? Zero. Nada. Actually, 4 girls already pregnant.

And I'll take the above mentioned legal tech workers over niggers any and every day. You cannot fake mathematical skill and aptitude. And I am sick of giving hi-paying jobs at Apple, Google, Tesla to non-deserving niggers and Hispanics just to comply with a diversity shit. When these useless fakers are rewarded, they think they really know their stuff but actually mess up everything.

When I was in engineering school, I had a tough instructor in a class called Fluid Mechanics. He said if you cheat, and he catches you, he will make sure you fail his class. Because -- he doesn't want a faker and someone really unqualified to get a very important job in technology, designing parts or systems, that would fail because of incompetence. He said, how would you like to have your wife and children die in a plane crash that a nobody, unqualified, faker had a hand in producing?

Too bad, these days, we have lots of stupid niggers being forced on the sciences. Teach a nigger math...you get nothing at all.