PDA

View Full Version : Hideous avatar-grade nigger found naked drinking juice on Nashville man's couch

Whitey Ford
04-19-2019, 08:01 PM
Police: Homeowner finds naked man drinking juice, sitting on couch after break-in (https://abcnews4.com/news/nation-world/metro-pd-homewoner-finds-naked-man-drinking-juice-sitting-on-couch-after-break-in)

A man is accused of breaking into a North Nashville residence, stealing the homeowner's food and drinking his juice while sitting naked on his couch, according to a Metro Police affidavit.

James Wooten, 67, has been charged with aggravated burglary and public indecency, the affidavit stated.

Officers responded to a report from the homeowner claiming he opened his door and found Wooten naked sitting on his couch naked while drinking juice.

https://i.imgur.com/8N9Ix8L.jpg

He added that he attempted to call out to him and the suspect began screaming and dumped the juice on the floor.

Ignatow
04-19-2019, 09:39 PM
I'd give a coyote a dog treat but lead for this nigger. I like that "avatar grade" designation. As in the ugliest of the ugly.

jenkemfactory
04-19-2019, 09:52 PM
Holy fock! That nigger looks like a space alien from planet Uranus.
I think its true when niggers talk about some space ship. They really are from another planet.

Unregistered
04-19-2019, 10:23 PM
Usually a turd that black, is a sign of internal bleeding or other severe medical condition.

Unregistered
04-20-2019, 06:33 AM
Damn! Just like us... right? ...

Master Sergeant
04-20-2019, 11:00 AM
https://www.wsoctv.com/news/trending-now/tennessee-man-returns-home-to-find-naked-man-on-couch/941466303

YOU CAN'T MAKE UP SUCH A THING, I DARE YOU TO EVEN TRY.

A man said he returned to his Nashville, Tennessee, home to find a naked silverback nigger buck sitting on his couch drinking juice.

jenkemfactory
04-20-2019, 11:18 AM
Usually a turd that black, is a sign of internal bleeding or other severe medical condition.

yes, that shit is worst than regular stinking shit.
says a lot about that nigger.

Buck Simian
04-20-2019, 11:25 AM
A man said he returned to his Nashville, Tennessee, home to find a naked silverback nigger buck sitting on his couch drinking juice.

This is 2019, considering it is a nigger you would be required by law to go make it a T-Bone steak and then tuck it into bed.

animal mother
04-20-2019, 11:25 AM
If this were found in my house, it would have had it’s last grape drank.

Master Sergeant
04-20-2019, 11:29 AM
Not too long ago the silverback would have been a wind chime.

Rape Ape
04-20-2019, 12:36 PM
Call the zoo. One of their charges has escaped the ape house again.

I wouldn't want to go near that thing. It was guaranteed to be all primed up for some muh-dik. It probably had a hardon.

Boy
04-20-2019, 02:40 PM
If I happened to walk into my house and saw that.....No questions axed.....it's getting ventilated, much like a wild coyote, wolf, puma, or bear. It's a untrained, wild animal that has a fight or flight response (and muh dik). No way I'm taking a chance that it is tame.

Just make sure you put a knife in it's paw after you properly ventilate it.

Boy
04-20-2019, 02:52 PM
Now that poor guy is going to have too burn his couch and anything else that stinking sub-human knuckle dragger touched.

I guess the homeowner didn't have any chigguns in his fridge :lol

During the arrest, the victim observed that Wooten had gone through his refrigerator and took out a container of ice cream valued at $5, as well as the juice, valued at $3, before consuming both items.

Tar Remover
04-21-2019, 09:20 AM
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! Avatar-grade nigger!:rofl

Sandy
04-21-2019, 03:57 PM