PDA

View Full Version : Coming soon: 24 hour all nigger news channel to debut in November

Whitey Ford
04-18-2019, 06:33 PM
LOLZY The nigger crime stories will have to be edited out, thus destroying 60% of any current news cycle.
Finally! 24-Hour Black News Channel to Debut in November
https://i.imgur.com/BQDVP4i.jpg (https://archive.fo/73vbY#selection-747.0-747.56)

But according to the Pasadena Black Pages, that’s all about to change. Because come November, we’ll all be watching “intelligent programming that is informative, educational, inspiring and empowering to its African American audience” on the the 24-hour, appropriately-titled Black News Channel.

All niggers all day. Wow. I can hardly wait.

Black News Channel (BNC) will be a unique multi-platform news and information channel created for African Americans, subscription television’s most dynamic, high growth, and loyal consumers.

...dynamic, high growth, and loyal consumers.. re: low IQ, easily amused and dumb. The advertising on this channel is going to be EPIC tier niggerdom; malt likka companies, bakkaball shoes, rim manufacturers and FUBU/Hilfiger/Nike etc etc.

Despite the proliferation of basic and premium cable television channels during the past two decades, the number of cable news networks dedicated to serving the nation’s African American communities remains at ZERO! Black News Channel will be the nation’s first channel to fill this significant void and provide African America viewers news, information, and educational content focused on their interests and needs while tapping into subscription television’s most profitable market.

....most profitable market. The lowest income and IQ demographic is the most profitable. LOL

SC Anemia
04-18-2019, 08:26 PM
How much commercial time do you suppose Popeyes, KFC, Nike and Miller Brewing Co. (Old English) are gonna be willing to pay for? Seems like a zero return to me.

Cracka Jack
04-18-2019, 08:43 PM
Sure to be plenty of shuckin' and jivin', rhythmic dancing (bouncing up and down to a primitive drumbeat), nigger whine, and blamin' YT for their failed existence....

Can't wait..

:snack

Monkeybash
04-18-2019, 09:51 PM
Isn't that what all news networks are, since almost all crime is committed by niggers?

100% Not A Nigger
04-19-2019, 02:35 AM
Don't we already have several of these?

White Orchid
04-19-2019, 10:37 AM
99% of all channels are infested with niggers already. Now they're setting up a 24-hour news channel?

This should be a jungle of laughs. Imagine the ooks and chimpouts! :lol

MineEvolved
04-19-2019, 12:42 PM
So, it's going to a comedy channel then? I bet they'll have demure white women on the headlines desk, alongside sows with the best human imitating donkeys ass hair money can buy...

Boy
04-19-2019, 01:19 PM
And on the channel line up is....

1: Muh-dick

2: Muh-big-dick

3: blaming whitey

4: Re-cap on Muh-dick

Buck Simian
04-19-2019, 09:33 PM
24 hour nigger news? Could be similar to the Comedy Channel.

jenkemfactory
04-19-2019, 09:55 PM
Can't wait to watch basketball all day long.

Actually, 24 hour nigger news is not enough to cover nigger crime.

AFN_Weasel
04-19-2019, 10:17 PM
The sad thing is, if this comes to pass you'll wind up paying for it, if you pay for cable TV. That's because these channels receive 'carriage fees' from the cable TV providers. Your cable provider then passes the charges on to you. ESPN is by far the worst offender, but they all contribute to high cable bills. I guess just watching all the commercials isn't enough for the TV networks - they want more. I wonder how much this nigger channel will get.

https://www.thewrap.com/cable-network-carriage-fees/

Tar Remover
04-24-2019, 07:29 AM
Awwwww darn, I'm going to miss it......... Fuckin' niggers.

Monkeybash
04-28-2019, 06:44 PM
BNC = Blatant Nigger Coddling.

Sudisease
04-28-2019, 08:25 PM
"COMING UP...... Popeyes or KFC? Our exclusive investigation after the break......."

Sandy
04-29-2019, 03:21 PM
"COMING UP...... Popeyes or KFC? Our exclusive investigation after the break......."

After Hurricane Katrina, a sow was asked on TV about the destruction of all the churches. It said, "Ah donnow, we always gone to Popeyes."

Tar Remover
05-01-2019, 07:14 AM
After Hurricane Katrina, a sow was asked on TV about the destruction of all the churches. It said, "Ah donnow, we always gone to Popeyes.":rofl

UpYoursNigger
05-01-2019, 01:45 PM
When i saw the headline for the thread, I figured it was gonna be part of Shitskin. A new tv news area:lmao