PDA

View Full Version : Man rants at ATT Arab salesman

jenkemfactory
04-18-2019, 02:22 PM
Some white guy who was drunk started ranting about sandniggers.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/man-arrested-unleashing-racist-rant-arab-athe-definitely-came-pick-fight-104650567.html

zagnut
04-18-2019, 03:50 PM
Carry a bag of pork skins and accidentally spill them all over the place. He'll shit Twinkies having to pick them up and put them in the trash.

SC Anemia
04-18-2019, 04:10 PM
I was about to be pissed thinking this guy got arrested for name calling. I guess they got him for PI & Disorderly. Whatever.

If the sandal fits...

Ignatow
04-18-2019, 05:30 PM
Guys, much as you want to do anything like this, don't. Live to fight another day, by that I mean live by preserving your $$$. Now he'll get charged with whatever, which may be low level misdemeanors, but it costs $$$ to fight charges and even if you use a public defender who will say just plead guilty, it may cost you in future employment. Or having your face spread around as an intolerant racist.

I don't disagree with him about Mo, Mohammed, Mohander, Mogabe, Mohandas, etc. coming here. But you'll lose the argument anytime these days as there's too many liberals who think these asslifters are equal and have the right to be here. Also, Mo has not threatened him in any way, and despite much frustration, when you are in the wrong about ID cards, you're wrong.

To say he's killed Arabs, that's an implied threat to Mo-camel. That's serious. And it costs $$$ to defend and deal with. In actual war, you do your duty as a soldier. In public, be cool and avoid this. Much as you and I hate camel jock sand nigger Muslims.

SC Anemia
04-18-2019, 08:20 PM
I disagree. He made a statement, maybe he's an OIF/OEF veteran? Or he lied but he sure as shit didn't make a threat.

I would agree with you Ignatow that what he did wasn't smart. I mean I have every right in the world to call a nigger a nigger, it's just not worth what it might cost to defend myself if some asshole made an issue of it.

Either way, and no matter how offensive, I still have the right to speak freely.

Ignatow
04-18-2019, 09:40 PM
I agree 1000% of your right to speak what you want, SCA. I want to tell niggers and sand niggers and fucking illegals what the hell are you doing here. I know I am right, but with the current climate, I'll lose that argument - in the court of public opinion, and maybe in court due to the sissies everywhere who will take an illegal's side over mine.

All I'm saying is avoid the financial hit to you and your family. Saying he's killed Arabs, that's not a threat to Mo per se, but you know what the liberals may do? Put him to a trial, and let the jury decide if it's a threat or not. It's a question for the jury, the prosecution will say. Either way, it costs money to go to court, win or lose.

This is why being a billionaire is great, like Trump (no shit). You can call Mexicans rapists, murderers, say you grope a beautiful woman's pussy, and he has the financial firepower to fight any allegation against him.

Me, I'm just a regular guy who doesn't have gobs of money to make my point about niggers and their kind. I do have the right to say what I want in public, but I just can't afford to pay for it.

SC Anemia
04-18-2019, 10:57 PM
I do have the right to say what I want in public, but I just can't afford to pay for it.

Excellent way to put it!

:potd

Boy
04-19-2019, 09:36 AM
He should have just gone on over to the closest supermarket, bought 10 pounds of bacon.opened it and gave Mohammad it as a gift.

jenkemfactory
04-19-2019, 10:03 PM
Carry a bag of pork skins and accidentally spill them all over the place. He'll shit Twinkies having to pick them up and put them in the trash.

That's a good idea. Like the saying "to paint yourself in a corner". So, with your idea, the only way for the sandnigger to get out is to fly.