PDA

View Full Version : New Neighbors Keep Walking Their Dogs On Nigger School Campus. Students Say It’s Disrepekful

White Orchid
04-18-2019, 11:03 AM
https://dcist.com/story/19/04/17/new-neighbors-keep-walking-their-dogs-on-howards-campus-students-say-its-disrespectful

Once again, niggers playing the victim card about "entitled YT's."

The Yard at Howard University looks like a typical college campus quad: a set of criss-crossing cement paths bisecting large grassy patches, flanked by nine academic buildings and—especially when it’s nice out—teeming with college students.

And in recent years, The Yard has also increasingly become something else: a place where nearby residents exercise, go for a leisurely stroll, or lay out a picnic blanket with their family.

For many students, such activities at the very heart of their campus are not only unwelcome, they’re brazenly inconsiderate. And perhaps none so much as residents taking their dogs for a walk.

“You know this is a university. You know this is a historically black university. And you feel so entitled that you’re just going to walk your dog there?” says Briana Littlejohn, a graduating senior at Howard. “I find it very disrespectful.”

Resentment about residents’ use of campus, particularly The Yard, for recreational activities has grown in recent years, as the surrounding neighborhoods—Shaw, Pleasant Plains, and LeDroit Park—have seen increasing numbers of wealthier, white residents.

For many students, the fight to preserve their space on campus mirrors a larger fight against cultural—and physical—displacement in the neighborhood. Many of them likened it to the recent silencing of go-go music playing at the Metro PCS store just down the street from campus. After 20 years of blasting the funky hometown tunes at the corner of 7th and Florida, the owner said he had to bring his speakers inside because a nearby resident threatened a lawsuit. After a major outcry, the music returned. But the underlying tensions remain.

SC Anemia
04-18-2019, 11:32 AM
"Cultural displacement" :tucker

animal mother
04-18-2019, 12:02 PM
Not only would I let a dog shit on this "campus", I'd likely cop a squat myself.

White Orchid
04-18-2019, 12:24 PM
Not only would I let a dog shit on this "campus", I'd likely cop a squat myself.

:rofl

I'm sure there are many others out there who'd do the same!

zagnut
04-18-2019, 03:54 PM
I'd make sure the dog had diarrhea and let him squirt all over the place.

Cracka Jack
04-18-2019, 04:56 PM
Aren't all NU's surrounded by chain link fence with concertina wire on top?

:confused:

Odin's balls
04-21-2019, 11:22 AM
I miss Odin at times like this. That awsome racist hound could back out a five kilo steamer that would take three poop scoop bags to clear up.

In this case, I wouldn't bother clearing it up, I'd just sprinkle some pubes on top and they would think it was a student out sunbathing.

Same colour, same look, same smell.

Buck Simian
04-21-2019, 02:05 PM
Maybe the police need to go there to exercise and train their puppies.

Rape Ape
04-21-2019, 04:58 PM
The niggers call it "The Yard". Normally, when niggers are shuffling around in "The Yard" they're wearing orange. :lol

SC Anemia
04-21-2019, 06:56 PM
6736 click

jenkemfactory
04-21-2019, 08:51 PM
What are they doing in a university? What are they doing in kindergarten? What are they doing in a civilization?

Tar Remover
04-21-2019, 10:18 PM
:rofl Gimme directions! I need to launch a torpedo myself!