PDA

View Full Version : Nigger self deletes at Chuck E. Cheese

Buck Simian
04-17-2019, 12:30 AM
A man who accidentally shot himself while changing his daughter's diaper in a vehicle in Vestavia Hills, Alabama, has died, police said.
Timothy Roshun Smith was shot in the leg and chest, and his daughter's leg was injured, when a loaded gun in a diaper bag went off Saturday outside a Chuck E Cheese's.

:rofl

Of course you keep your piece in the diaper bag, where else would you carry it? Come to think of it something is not right here. When was the last time you heard of a buck changing its sprogs diaper? That thing would have stayed dirty until the maggots ate it clean. More than likely he was trying to get some muhdikk action on.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/a-gun-in-a-diaper-bag-went-off-injuring-dad-and-daughter-now-the-dad-has-died/ar-BBW0xGp?ocid=spartanntp

https://www.al.com/news/birmingham/2019/04/young-birmingham-father-dies-after-accidental-shooting-during-diaper-change-outside-chuck-e-cheeses.html

Midder Peenud Hayed
04-17-2019, 01:10 AM
After the gun went off, the bullet traveled through Smith's leg and then the child's leg before lodging in the man's chest, [Police] said.

Talk about a "magic bullet"!

:fume The sow niglet lived and will be breeding in a few years. Thankfully, the likelihood of it being made good by another "magic bullet" before that is about 50/50.

Chimpwhipper
04-17-2019, 06:40 AM
Little Cooneshia will be deleted during the shootout at her Muh Dik Daddy's funeral chimp-down and Lawdy Jebus ceremony.

jenkemfactory
04-17-2019, 10:18 AM
Wonderful story!
Too bad the niglet didn't get batwings.
Niggers should not be handling man-made objects anyway.

Sandy
04-17-2019, 10:28 AM
The nigger was probably trying to hide the gun in the diaper so it could sneak it in for TNB, and I'm not joking.

jenkemfactory
04-17-2019, 10:32 AM
The nigger was probably trying to hide the gun in the diaper so it could sneak it in for TNB, and I'm not joking.

Um....he wont be stealing anymore.
:spinman
:obamaflush

SC Anemia
04-17-2019, 10:38 AM
Couldn't even get inside of the Chuck E. Cheese before the monkeyshines commenced. I believe Sandman though, niggers are always hiding things like dope (stolen firearms) and what not near their sprogs, in diapers, cribs etc...

Boy
04-17-2019, 02:00 PM
Thank god niggers don't believe in having the safety on, on their HiPoint's :lol

SC Anemia
04-17-2019, 02:35 PM
Thank god niggers don't believe in having the safety on, on their HiPoint's :lol

I didn't know a HiPoint was a DA pistol. How else did this spook shoot hisseff? Unless...the dumb fuck had one in the pipe (of course) and had it cocked in the bottom of the bag.

*with the safety off.

:tucker

Tar Remover
04-21-2019, 10:36 PM
:lol Good.