PDA

View Full Version : Vanilla beez rayciss

Unregistered
04-16-2019, 07:34 PM
http://thesmokinggun.com/buster/food-assault/ice-cream-rage-702834

Upset about the lack of diversity in the ice cream freezer at the St. Louis Rally’s Hamburgers,
an unnamed shegroid demonstrated for “cibyl riots n sheeeiit” by bashing the fuck out of the establishments windows with a baseball bat. No doubt that Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton will
be starting a protest march in order to federally mandate integration of chocolate ice cream into
all food establishments. “Structural Vanilla Privilege threatens the survival and stability of the entire Chocolate confection industry”, stated some stupid College professor intellectual prick.

Unregistered
04-16-2019, 09:15 PM
I love chocolate ice cream.... oh no! I'm a n igger lover?

Midder Peenud Hayed
04-17-2019, 02:00 AM
Vanilla pods are black, for the record...

MineEvolved
04-17-2019, 04:11 AM
They don't have chocolate because the dark flavors have a problem with the cold.

Blue Gum
04-17-2019, 09:08 AM
I love chocolate ice cream.... oh no! I'm a n igger lover?

That's funny, but chocolate ice cream isn't a nigger, just like when federal inmate currently (#32751-34) ray "niggin" nagan...former mayor of groid Orleans proclaimed " this is a chocolate city ", No nigger ray, it's a completely fuxated nigger nest of a city, it's a shit pit full of dirty vile violent nigger animal.

Side Note: nigger ray's earliest possible graduation date from nigger-U is sometime in 2023....enjoy the bologna sandwiches for another 4 years nigger boy....remember this; bad little nigger boys don't get any fried chikin'....lol

Rape Ape
04-17-2019, 09:12 AM
Vanilla pods are black, for the record...

But vanilla pods smell good and serve a useful purpose. So they don't count. They're Uncle Toms. :lmao

jenkemfactory
04-17-2019, 10:16 AM
The boon was probably running low on shit. So, it needed a fill-up.
The humans should have directed it to the outhouse toilet.
This could have been prevented.

Midder Peenud Hayed
04-18-2019, 12:30 AM
But vanilla pods smell good and serve a useful purpose...

A statement that can never be truthfully made about niggers...

Unregistered
04-18-2019, 06:25 PM
A statement that can never be truthfully made about niggers..." chuckes"