PDA

View Full Version : I'm posting this for the record -- C. 15 April 2019...

Midder Peenud Hayed
04-15-2019, 10:38 PM
Moslems torched Notre Dame.

Buck Simian
04-15-2019, 10:55 PM
Yep, safe to say. We will never get that official word though, even if some muslim terrorist group came forward claiming responsibility these cucks would deny it.

Midder Peenud Hayed
04-15-2019, 11:38 PM
For the record, even my retired USN RADM father texted me tonight, calling this fire "fishy". And he's been out of the game for over a decade now...

Midder Peenud Hayed
04-15-2019, 11:40 PM
@YT

They celebrated 9-11-01 as well.

We should never forget that.

Western culture itself has been under attack for 70 years.

jenkemfactory
04-16-2019, 09:42 AM
They're filthy pigs. They were created when mohammed fucked a retarded pig. Piss be upon them.

Sheboon DeLuxe
04-16-2019, 10:50 AM
No windchimes? What's wrong with you frogs?

Rape Ape
04-16-2019, 12:06 PM
No windchimes? What's wrong with you frogs?

The French never really were into windchimes. They were more partial to head bowling back in the day. They'd be well advised to invite Madame Guillotine back to the party.

nigfreewisconsin
04-16-2019, 11:38 PM
I saw the spire collapse live on TV at a bar & grill where I was eating lunch. Said "Bet it's the muz-rats" and most of the bar agreed with me. Good friend of mine said something about some muzrat group wanted Notre Dame torn down and a mosque in its place recently, but they say that about every Christian place.

Midder Peenud Hayed
04-17-2019, 01:32 AM
I saw the spire collapse live on TV at a bar & grill where I was eating lunch. Said "Bet it's the muz-rats" and most of the bar agreed with me. Good friend of mine said something about some muzrat group wanted Notre Dame torn down and a mosque in its place recently, but they say that about every Christian place.

There has been a pattern throughout history of Moslems attempting to replace Christian holy sites with their own filthy mosques.

I've read the Q'uran from cover to cover. It's a death manual on how to be a "good" Moslem, and the main way to accomplish that is to force |slam on the rest of the world, even if that means killing the unrepentant. There is no Door #2.

Full Disclosure: I am an agnostic, but I do strongly identify culturally with Christianity.

Sandy
04-17-2019, 10:51 AM
There has been a pattern throughout history of Moslems attempting to replace Christian holy sites with their own filthy mosques.

It is written in the holy Quran, shit be on every page of it, "Those who prevailed said, 'We will build a place of worship around them.'" What were the asslifters doing after 9/11 when they built that "cultural center" downtown?

SC Anemia
04-17-2019, 01:42 PM
Moslems torched Notre Dame.

Moslems or Muslims...I'm confused.

SC Anemia
04-17-2019, 02:29 PM
Also for the record,

https://youtu.be/B64XVAiK-9U

Midder Peenud Hayed
04-18-2019, 01:26 AM
Moslems or Muslims...I'm confused.

I loathe Islam. Spelling "Muslim" "Moslem" is akin to spelling the term "Negro" as "Nigra".

It's my own little private FUCK YOU! to the Mullahs and their pedophile "prophet".

Rape Ape
04-18-2019, 09:34 AM
I loathe Islam. Spelling "Muslim" "Moslem" is akin to spelling the term "Negro" as "Nigra".

It's my own little private FUCK YOU! to the Mullahs and their pedophile "prophet".

I prefer "asslifter" or "dune coon" myself.

SC Anemia
04-18-2019, 11:34 AM
I'm partial to sand nigger. :lol

Ignatow
04-18-2019, 05:34 PM
Sand nigger is most appropriate. They are partial niggers after all, with just more sand. And I like camel jockey because I know they use camels for driver's and sex education in the same way.

SC Anemia
04-18-2019, 08:04 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=8&v=Dp6DI8TmdBg

Well well, that didn't take long. Violated Zuck's vajayjay in record time. :lol

Cracka Jack
04-18-2019, 08:49 PM
Ya know how you can be sure that it was sand nigger arson? ALL of the MSM has ditched the Notre Dame fire story.

Gone like a fart in the wind.