PDA

View Full Version : 2 niggers attack a pregnant human lady :(.

Cat fur allergic
04-15-2019, 10:26 PM
https://wgntv.com/2019/04/14/two-men-accused-of-beating-sick-pregnant-woman-in-massachusetts/

Two teens accused of beating sick pregnant woman in Massachusetts

SC Anemia
04-15-2019, 10:36 PM
While I firmly believe in due process, I could make an exception in this instance. Like old dog that turns and starts biting, you take them out behind the shed and....well, you get my drift.

:fume

Buck Simian
04-15-2019, 11:24 PM
CNN Liberal cucks are claiming that the fetus was racist towards those poor niggers and they were just defending themselves.

jenkemfactory
04-16-2019, 09:33 AM
Disgusting nigger filth!

The pair of humans need to learn that there is no point in reasoning with coconut head niggers. Just avoid them.

Sandy
04-16-2019, 10:45 AM
While I firmly believe in due process, I could make an exception in this instance. Like old dog that turns and starts biting, you take them out behind the shed and....well, you get my drift.

:fume

In the good old days when hemp therapy was swiftly given to niggers acting worse than rabid animals, it was 100% due process. Nowadays a nigger could shoot up an entire neighborhood, shoot at police for hours, come out with its paws up when it realizes there's no hope, and coddlers will still demand a "fair trial."

due

adj.
Payable immediately or on demand.

adj.
Owed as a debt; owing: the amount still due.

adj.
In accord with right, convention, or courtesy; appropriate: due esteem; all due respect.