PDA

View Full Version : I hope no humans were involved. Little girls had a sleep over at a nigger male house in orange county.

Cat fur allergic
04-15-2019, 10:24 PM
Orange county doesn't seem to have alot of niggers. The nigger male was dating someone. I smell a coal burner.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/man-charged-girls-come-forward-230714372.html

Man charged after girls come forward following inappropriate acts at sleepover, Orange County Sheriff's Office says

SC Anemia
04-15-2019, 10:58 PM
Orange County is by and large Messican.

Buck Simian
04-15-2019, 11:21 PM
My mom was kind of overprotective and for this very reason. She would never let my sisters do the sleepover thing. My sisters grew up this way as well, they will not let their daughters do the sleepover thing. You never know, you might check it out and see that the other girls mom is a single lady, no men will be in the house. What does she do? Invites some big nigger buck over the same night. That's all it takes.

Sandy
04-16-2019, 01:08 PM
My mom was kind of overprotective and for this very reason. She would never let my sisters do the sleepover thing. My sisters grew up this way as well, they will not let their daughters do the sleepover thing. You never know, you might check it out and see that the other girls mom is a single lady, no men will be in the house. What does she do? Invites some big nigger buck over the same night. That's all it takes.

And it sounds like your sisters never got in trouble and never got assaulted (at least at a home), right? My folks never let my sister stay overnight anywhere. They were livid the couple of times she didn't come home from school, calling later to say she was spending the night. No way. Once Sandman Sr. threatened a mom with reporting her to the police as harboring a runaway. It was severe but kept his little girl safe. As for me, I never went around vandalizing or stealing. If someone accused me of shoplifting, the nabe would protest that I was incapable of spitting on the sidewalk.

Sandman Sr. did once allow my sister's friends to have a sleepover in our back yard. It was the first and last time, after my dad saw one girl's "friend" suddenly come over. Supposedly he was over only to say hi, yeah right. The boy didn't even come to the front door. He came through the side gate without asking permission, which my dad rightfully took as an insult. It didn't matter that the kid was Mexican. Sandman Sr. wouldn't have allowed him to stay if he was a Scandinavian albino, and forget it if it was a nigger. That's when my dad would have walked up to him, glaring with a noose in hand as a message to the nigra. :D

Tar Remover
04-21-2019, 09:49 AM
Treat ALL woodpiles as if there is a nigger in it.