PDA

View Full Version : Sheboon Chimps and Destroys Liquor Store

Boy
04-14-2019, 02:38 PM
I guess the sherillas platinum card got denied :lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQW_xoncp1c

SC Anemia
04-14-2019, 02:53 PM
Same shit, different nigger. I'd imagine the boon could rack up a helluva tab @10-40 bucks a bottle. That's got to be a bitch for Apu. :lol

Cracka Jack
04-14-2019, 06:13 PM
If I were a juror, I'd find the store owner not guilty if he put that shitbeast down.

Master Sergeant
04-14-2019, 07:32 PM
He should know to keep Alize and Jenkem in stock.

Midder Peenud Hayed
04-14-2019, 08:15 PM
Fucking nigger sow! Their innate hatred of Humans causes these chimpouts. Their self-delusion and low-I.Q.'s allow them to believe they'll get away with it.

If there were true justice in the world, niggers like this ugly smelly sow would be crated and shipped back to sub-Saharan Africa where it belongs. While we're at it, the entire "Obama 95%" of niggers should go as well. Let their Real African™ cousins have a fair shot at these inbred mongrels!

SC Anemia
04-14-2019, 09:03 PM
Fucking nigger sow! Their innate hatred of Humans causes these chimpouts. Their self-delusion and low-I.Q.'s allow them to believe they'll get away with it.

If there were true justice in the world, niggers like this ugly smelly sow would be crated and shipped back to sub-Saharan Africa where it belongs. While we're at it, the entire "Obama 95%" of niggers should go as well. Let their Real African™ cousins have a fair shot at these inbred mongrels!

I honestly don't think actual African niggers would tolerate American niggers. If NAPA's think Whitey is rayciss, I bet they'd beg to get away from their bush brothers.

Rape Ape
04-15-2019, 12:14 AM
I honestly don't think actual African niggers would tolerate American niggers. If NAPA's think Whitey is rayciss, I bet they'd beg to get away from their bush brothers.

African niggers would LOVE some fat juicy American dark meat. :lol

:nigbbq
:africa

jenkemfactory
04-15-2019, 02:15 AM
eek eeek good thing that was only a cat 1

zagnut
04-15-2019, 03:47 PM
I could only wish that she would trip and land face first on all that broken glass.