PDA

View Full Version : Crazed, stoned nigger at the buffet

Sandy
04-14-2019, 09:38 AM
This local buffet is ok, but Mrs. S likes it and wanted to go last night. I don't like going on weekends because that's when it gets the most niggers. You don't want to touch tongs that a greasy groid just handled with its fingers all coated in saliva and chicken wings sauce, then threw into the food. The only things safe are salad stuff niggers never eat. But Mrs. S really wanted to go, and you husbands know what I'm talking about. Even though it was early dinner, I already counted three niggers, so every time I brought food back, I went to wash my hands and get fresh utensils.

One of the niggers was a few tables away, all by itself. It was already there when we arrived and still there when we left. How long were we there, 45 minutes? In all that time, it kept sitting very still and just staring off. It got up only twice, once to get an ice cream cone (probably imagining it was a DL buckfriend), and 5 minutes later to go back to the desserts and return with nothing. Once in a while it would reach into its hoodie and scratch itself, or seem to talk to itself while making upset movements with its arms.

Ideally a restaurant should get a nigger like this removed, but I guess as long as it isn't chimping out yet, it's hoped the groid will stay quiet and eventually leave. It's only a matter of time, though, and what about at closing time? I'd better check the local police blotter for a nigger gone wild and trashing the place.

jenkemfactory
04-15-2019, 02:28 AM
This local buffet is ok, but Mrs. S likes it and wanted to go last night. I don't like going on weekends because that's when it gets the most niggers. You don't want to touch tongs that a greasy groid just handled with its fingers all coated in saliva and chicken wings sauce, then threw into the food. The only things safe are salad stuff niggers never eat. But Mrs. S really wanted to go, and you husbands know what I'm talking about. Even though it was early dinner, I already counted three niggers, so every time I brought food back, I went to wash my hands and get fresh utensils.

One of the niggers was a few tables away, all by itself. It was already there when we arrived and still there when we left. How long were we there, 45 minutes? In all that time, it kept sitting very still and just staring off. It got up only twice, once to get an ice cream cone (probably imagining it was a DL buckfriend), and 5 minutes later to go back to the desserts and return with nothing. Once in a while it would reach into its hoodie and scratch itself, or seem to talk to itself while making upset movements with its arms.

Ideally a restaurant should get a nigger like this removed, but I guess as long as it isn't chimping out yet, it's hoped the groid will stay quiet and eventually leave. It's only a matter of time, though, and what about at closing time? I'd better check the local police blotter for a nigger gone wild and trashing the place.

A buffet I sometimes go to suddenly raised their prices.

I usually go with my kids. I usually pay about $25 total before tips.

I was there a few months ago with my kids again, I ended paying $50 before tips.

The difference? What $25? Well, yeah. But the other difference is: niggers!

The price went up, the niggers went down!

I never thought I would be so happy to pay more for my food!

A few times after the price went up, I saw nigger groups going in, then bouncing out with their heads shaking.

Sandy
04-15-2019, 08:42 AM
That's a really good point. Mrs. S is more about quantity, but I'd sooner pay 3x and eat out a third of the time if it's a courteous, coon-free meal.

Buck Simian
04-15-2019, 10:40 AM
When I was younger i would go to this buffet every Sunday with a girl i was dating. We would intentionally go there at that time to laugh at all the fat black women wearing their Sunday go to church finest purple dresses and green hats with feathers coming out of them. It was a dangerous but at the same time fun event. They would be coming in looking like this:

Sandy
04-15-2019, 11:08 AM
When I was younger i would go to this buffet every Sunday with a girl i was dating. We would intentionally go there at that time to laugh at all the fat black women wearing their Sunday go to church finest purple dresses and green hats with feathers coming out of them. It was a dangerous but at the same time fun event. They would be coming in looking like this:

:bert

There's a Chinese buffet in Fishkill NY where you can see the same thing. Green and purple zoot suits on the bucks, and they're proud of it!

White Orchid
04-15-2019, 11:52 AM
One reason I NEVER eat at buffets. Nigger magnets and I also don't know how long that shit has been sitting out in the open.

Ignatow
04-15-2019, 12:15 PM
That's why I rarely go to cheap buffets. They are nigger and Messican magnets. Except Vegas of course, where it's $30 to begin with, and $75 at fancier venues. 1% niggers.

zagnut
04-15-2019, 12:29 PM
In Tomball Texas there is a restaurant called Ma Goodson's Cafe. The place is noted for their chicken fried steaks platters. I haven't been there in 30 years but back in the day when Ole Ma Goodson ran it she would sit up front at the register running the cafe from her perch. She had a double barreled coach gun under the register. She also had a place outback for the niggers. She had no problem directing them to their place. I never witnessed it but if a coon became indignant out came the scatter gun. You could also be guaranteed the police would show up next if there wasn't one in the cafe already.

Tar Remover
04-17-2019, 05:31 AM
In Tomball Texas there is a restaurant called Ma Goodson's Cafe. The place is noted for their chicken fried steaks platters. I haven't been there in 30 years but back in the day when Ole Ma Goodson ran it she would sit up front at the register running the cafe from her perch. She had a double barreled coach gun under the register. She also had a place outback for the niggers. She had no problem directing them to their place. I never witnessed it but if a coon became indignant out came the scatter gun. You could also be guaranteed the police would show up next if there wasn't one in the cafe already.

God bless ole Ma Goodson. They just don't make them like that anymore.