PDA

View Full Version : Two half niggers are better than one

Unregistered
04-14-2019, 05:28 AM
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6919421/Military-veteran-34-killed-New-York-construction-site.html

7 tons of pure racism separated Gregory Echevarria from his prized possession muh dik. Fortunately, he could not survive without it. A lonely chalk “x” marked the the spot where his supervisor, I. Behatin Iggers, told him to stand and catch the giant counterweight, so that the sidewalk wouldn’t be harmed.

Posthumously, the shitape was awarded the coveted “Wiley Coyote” award, as he resembled an accordion, now with his elbows, rather than his knuckles dragging on the side walk he was supposed to protect. Just before the bat fairy swooped down with a double set of batwings, one for his ass and the other for his other ass, Gregory was heard to mournfully ook his last words, “Sheeeeeiiiiiit!” A gofundme account has been set up, to help repair the poor sidewalk, which will feature an inscription of the Road Runner sticking out his tongue with the caption; “Beep, beep! Niggers!”

Blue Gum
04-14-2019, 10:49 AM
Now that's s nice feel-good nigger story, I'm under the impression the nigger did something wrong on da ground that caused the weight to fall and guillotine its stinking ass

Unregistered
04-14-2019, 07:23 PM
rule #1. Never get beneath the load.
Unless you’re a nigger!

Midder Peenud Hayed
04-14-2019, 08:01 PM
Normally, I give niggers in uniform a pass. Sorry. Navy brat...

But is this nigger flashing a gang sign while in uniform...?

Ignatow
04-14-2019, 08:56 PM
In all fairness, this nigger was working. But 7 tons of racism can't be bargained with.

Unregistered
04-14-2019, 10:54 PM
In fairness, a nigger that stupid can get people killed on the job, and probably did so in the military.
I doubt his brain was ever “working”.

zagnut
04-15-2019, 04:00 PM
Is the crane okay?

Mushmouth
04-16-2019, 01:55 PM
Pop quiz: What was the last thought to go through the nigger's pea brain?

A. Muh dick

B. Sheeit

C. Muh dick

Unregistered
04-16-2019, 06:47 PM
Pop quiz: What was the last thought to go through the nigger's pea brain?

A. Muh dick

B. Sheeit

C. Muh dick

All of the above: “muh dik n sheeeit!”