PDA

View Full Version : Sad: Burner and her pet

jenkemfactory
04-14-2019, 12:23 AM
A very sad story: burner and her pet

So last year, about 6 - 8 months ago, a tall, beautiful, young and blond woman moves in to an apartment with her pet.
She is very quiet and polite and refined. Unfortunately she's a burner.

I heard this Chinaman ask her "who is the black guy"? And just like that. He was direct and blunt - and uncomfortable. Burner said: my fiancée. All the white people in the building wished them well. How nice. How polite.

Guess what I just saw? You shouldn't need more than one guess.

That's right. You guessed it.

I came home pretty late. I passed by and saw burner on the floor. Didn't even get to ask obvious questions when pet threw a suit case out the door right in front of me. I felt the wind.

Well, she was weeping a little. She is very young. I just hope she learns her lesson before she earns her mud shark sunglasses. I hope her burning days are over. No more sharking.

Boys! I know a mud shark and she is available.

Buck Simian
04-14-2019, 08:42 PM
She is already damaged goods. Some white guys can overlook that. I can't. Once you go black we dont want you back.

Ignatow
04-14-2019, 08:52 PM
I'll bet you no decent, conservative, forthright human male will take on a burner once he is told of the truth. A man who'll take a burner is a girly man soy boy. And obviously not concerned for their own health and future offspring. Who knows what venereal diseases are incubating in a mudshark's body.

SC Anemia
04-14-2019, 08:57 PM
Not even if she were the last woman on Earth. I'd stick to self-abuse. :lol

Tar Remover
04-17-2019, 05:38 AM
A very sad story: burner and her pet

So last year, about 6 - 8 months ago, a tall, beautiful, young and blond woman moves in to an apartment with her pet.
She is very quiet and polite and refined. Unfortunately she's a burner.

I heard this Chinaman ask her "who is the black guy"? And just like that. He was direct and blunt - and uncomfortable. Burner said: my fiancée. All the white people in the building wished them well. How nice. How polite.

Guess what I just saw? You shouldn't need more than one guess.

That's right. You guessed it.

I came home pretty late. I passed by and saw burner on the floor. Didn't even get to ask obvious questions when pet threw a suit case out the door right in front of me. I felt the wind.

Well, she was weeping a little. She is very young. I just hope she learns her lesson before she earns her mud shark sunglasses. I hope her burning days are over. No more sharking.

Boys! I know a mud shark and she is available.

Nope. Not touching it. But thanx for thinking of us!:burner