PDA

View Full Version : "Some people Did Something"

SC Anemia
04-13-2019, 02:34 AM

Seriously, how do you describe 9/11 as "some people did something" when you're a Somali nigger muslim and NOT expect people to be pissed?

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., and Rep. Rashida Tlaib, D-Mich., have both jumped to the defense of their under fire fellow freshman Democrat Ilhan Omar, saying Thursday her comment in reference to 9/11 has been wildly taken out of context.

Omar, D-Minn., is facing backlash after a speech at a Muslim rights group’s event in which she described the September 11, 2001, terror attacks as “some people did something”.

I'm 100% convinced that bitch Omar would happily dance on the grave of every last non-muslim in the U.S.. Her constant anti-Semitic remarks and muslim bullshit have worn damn thin. Her and that other cunt Rashida Tlaib need to go.

:bert

I'm also convinced that Omar has some sort of nefarious agenda. Her aim sure as shit isn't to be a great legislator or loyal American. Not by a long shot.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rashida-tlaib-defends-ilhan-omars-some-people-did-something-9-11-remarks.amp

Ignatow
04-13-2019, 03:12 AM
She claims she is as American as anyone else. Get out of here Somali muslim bitch!

UpYoursNigger
04-13-2019, 03:14 AM
there isn't one somali shitbag in this country that doesn't believe in or want Sharia Law. that alone should get their nigger jizzlam ass on the barge with a hole in it back to somalicoonland

Boy
04-13-2019, 10:54 AM
I have a very good feeling Trump the DOJ and the powers that be will have her kicked out of office. That traitor muzzie cunt lied on her marriage certificate (married her brother) to falsify her visa and lied about it on offical congressional forms.

Sheboon DeLuxe
04-13-2019, 11:07 AM
I have a very good feeling Trump the DOJ and the powers that be will have her kicked out of office. That traitor muzzie cunt lied on her marriage certificate (married her brother) to falsify her visa and lied about it on offical congressional forms.

I wish I shared your optimism. Trump is big on talk, short on action.

Boy
04-13-2019, 11:14 AM
I wish I shared your optimism. Trump is big on talk, short on action.

This matter is now in the congressional oversight's hands.

Sheboon DeLuxe
04-13-2019, 11:20 AM
Where it will die. Just like the Wall.

Buck Simian
04-14-2019, 10:10 PM
Next time niggers cry about slavery or Trayvon or some other nigger shit people should just answer it with you mean that time some people did something.

Rape Ape
04-15-2019, 12:01 AM
Some "people" didn't do anything. They're not people. They're fucking sand NIGGERS, and they murdered 3000 Americans. Sand niggers are not welcome in America, no matter what the cucks would have people believe.

jenkemfactory
04-15-2019, 02:31 AM
that filthy moslem does not belong in western civilization.
go back to that hole.

AFN_Weasel
04-15-2019, 05:01 AM
I'm tempted to blame the people who voted these idiots into office, but even they're not to blame. Somewhere along the way our education system was taken over by liberals to the point that our schools are nothing but inculcation centers for radical leftist ideas. Take AOC for instance. There is no other explanation for such a level of ignorance. She actually believes the crap that she spouts.

As for the two muslim pigs who constantly spew anti-American beliefs, they didn't get their muslim bullshit from our schools, but they were elected by people who were taught tolerance, diversity, and equality. People who were taught that America's founding was somehow illegitimate. People who need safe spaces in colleges. Little liberal snowflakes. Until we regain control of our schools, this country is on a fast path to destruction.