PDA

View Full Version : Mississippi niggers are stealing the wheels off police cruisers

Whitey Ford
04-12-2019, 12:54 PM
Someone is stealing wheels off of police cruisers in Mississippi (https://www.wtvy.com/content/news/Someone-is-stealing-wheels-off-of-police-cruisers-in-Mississippi-508324591.html)

This is the second time wheels have been stolen from patrol cars in recent weeks. A car was left on blocks outside the west Jackson police training academy in March after thieves stole the tires and rims.

Tires stolen off three Mississippi police cruisers (http://www.wlbt.com/2019/04/08/tires-stolen-off-three-jpd-patrol-cars-downtown-jackson/)

Sgt. Roderick Holmes says three police cars were towed Saturday after police found that their wheels had been stolen.

The cars were parked behind a police museum in downtown Jackson and police aren’t sure when the wheels were taken.

SC Anemia
04-12-2019, 01:00 PM
Aahh, haha, haha,ha,ha. :rofl

I'm very much pro police but this is pretty damn funny if you axe me.

Tar Remover
04-29-2019, 01:34 AM
:nigdar

Rape Ape
04-29-2019, 09:00 AM
That's right up there with the fire station burning down. :lmao

jenkemfactory
04-29-2019, 11:17 AM
cheap bastards. some thieves give you free cinder blocks,

Buck Simian
04-29-2019, 07:42 PM
Years ago back when they first started putting computer equipment in police cruisers we had a group of niggers in my city breaking into their cars-stealing the stuff. They would set up a call to distract the cops, while the cops were in a house arguing with some other niggers the niggers would break in and take what they could get. Same thing with ambulances.

Whitey Ford
04-29-2019, 08:49 PM
Years ago back when they first started putting computer equipment in police cruisers we had a group of niggers in my city breaking into their cars-stealing the stuff. They would set up a call to distract the cops, while the cops were in a house arguing with some other niggers the niggers would break in and take what they could get. Same thing with ambulances.

I knew an old nigger where I used to work that told me a similar story. He grew up in a dirty nigger slum in Boston. He said that they would call the cops and tell them that they heard gunshots on the top floor of a tall building. THen, the police would arrive and enter the building and start taking the elevator slowly to the top floor. While they were doing this, he and his nigger friends would break into the police cruisers and steal anything of value out of them. They would use the money they made selling the police property to buy weed, malt liquor, etc etc etc.

Midder Peenud Hayed
04-29-2019, 10:09 PM
What aren't Mississippi niggers stealing?

Tar Remover
04-30-2019, 12:03 AM
what aren't mississippi niggers stealing?

hahahaha!!!!!!!!!:rofl

Whitewheat
05-01-2019, 06:28 PM
I didn't know Mississippi police drove hoopdees!

Sheboon DeLuxe
05-01-2019, 06:42 PM
The Jackson, MS police department.

http://www.jacksonfreepress.com/news/2016/mar/18/nabbing-carjackers-property-crimes-violent-crimes-/