PDA

View Full Version : Scottish homeowners selling homes and moving to get away from muslim filth invaders

Whitey Ford
04-10-2019, 09:58 PM
Study Claims ‘Anti-Muslim Sentiment’ May Be Behind ‘White Flight’ Trends in Glasgow (https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2019/04/10/uk-study-claims-anti-muslim-sentiment-may-be-behind-white-flight/)

WTF are goatfuckers doing in Scotland anyway?

A study has found that white British homeowners in Glasgow, Scotland, were more likely to move house when people from Pakistani or other Muslim backgrounds moved into the neighbourhood.
Professor of Urban Economics and Social Statistics at the University of Sheffield, Gwilym Pryce, said the data left researchers “with the uncomfortable possibility” that the “white flight” trends they observed having taken place in the Scottish city could be partly driven by “anti-Pakistani or anti-Muslim sentiment”.

https://i.imgur.com/Oimw9zh.jpg

MineEvolved
04-11-2019, 02:51 PM
Guess what I’d like to ask them is where exactly do they think they’re going to go?

Boy
04-11-2019, 03:19 PM
"White Flight" from muzzies and niggers... Just like here in the USA from niggers and now muzzies. Doesn't matter what white country, if niggers or muzzies are imported... white flight ensues.

Call Me Bwana
04-14-2019, 12:26 PM
"White Flight" from muzzies and niggers... Just like here in the USA from niggers and now muzzies. Doesn't matter what white country, if niggers or muzzies are imported... white flight ensues.

And the one thing you can count on is liberal cucks inviting the niggers and muzzies to come live in the white areas. “Multiculturalism is what made this country what it is”, they say. I say, “Horseshit!” What made this country what it is was displaced Europeans, who came here to start a decent country, which is now being destroyed from within by the liberal policies.

Ignatow
04-14-2019, 02:32 PM
And the one thing you can count on is liberal cucks inviting the niggers and muzzies to come live in the white areas. “Multiculturalism is what made this country what it is”, they say. I say, “Horseshit!” What made this country what it is was displaced Europeans, who came here to start a decent country, which is now being destroyed from within by the liberal policies.

Whether you like it or not Western Europeans founded this nation. There's been growing pains but this country tried to make it right. When Eastern, Southern, and Northern Europeans came most just wanted to live their lives progressively and peacefully. This generations good and peaceful immigrants who recognize the history and intent of this country are Asians. They do not insist on equality, etc. etc. They just want to work and make a good life.

Niggers never wanted to work. Always crying foul. Raping and murdering.
Muslims don't want to assimilate. They insist on equality with Christianity here. They don't do enough to stop their relatives from attacking America. They're leeches as far as I'm concerned.
Illegal Latinos...same. They don't want to make America great. They take and take.

Diversity works only if you have rational, hardworking, decent people doing their share and more. Diversity as it is right now is just destroying the US and Western Europe.
As for the Scots...move to the Orkneys? Where there's less, if no Muslims?