PDA

View Full Version : Cory Booker files legislation to create 'Reparations Study Commission'

Whitey Ford
04-10-2019, 06:43 PM
Why not just call it the 'Gibs Muh Dat' Committee?

Sen. Cory Booker (D-N.J.) filed legislation on Tuesday that would form a commission to study the issue of granting reparations to African-Americans.

Booker had previously announced that he would be filing legislation, arguing that some of the country's "bedrock domestic policies" have "systematically excluded blacks."
https://i.imgur.com/TPgL1ne.jpg

"This bill is a way of addressing head-on the persistence of racism, white supremacy, and implicit racial bias in our country. It will bring together the best minds to study the issue and propose solutions that will finally begin to right the economic scales of past harms and make sure we are a country where all dignity and humanity is affirmed," Booker said in a statement earlier this week.

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/438167-booker-introduces-bill-to-form-reparations-study-commission

jenkemfactory
04-11-2019, 11:22 AM
He is obviously not full african.
What's he bitching about?
Oh, I see, he is an opportunist.
He grew up in an all white neighborhood. His parents ran away from fellow niggers.
What the hell does he know about slavery?

MineEvolved
04-11-2019, 02:48 PM
Can’t wait to see what those ‘best minds’ being brought together will look like....

Whitey Ford
04-14-2019, 05:40 PM
He is obviously not full african.
What's he bitching about?
Oh, I see, he is an opportunist.
He grew up in an all white neighborhood. His parents ran away from fellow niggers.
What the hell does he know about slavery?

Tucker Carlson called Cory out. Privileged rich kid whose parents were affirmative action IBM execs who pulled down six figures.
Who really needs reparations are the thousands of humans who have suffered at the hands of nigger violence and crime. Those reparations would total in the trillions.

AFN_Weasel
04-15-2019, 04:16 AM
Suppose I was to "identify" as a descendant of a slave owner whose property was suddenly rendered worthless. Unlike todays niggers who are a dime a dozen, slaves weren't cheap back then, often going for hundreds of dollars apiece at auction. And that's in 1860s money. Imagine if that money had been invested and had interest compounded for the last 150 years. Where are my reparations?

Ignatow
04-15-2019, 10:51 AM
A nigger was never a good idea from the beginning. For a while whips made them somewhat useful. While we're at it, how about reparations for illegal wetbacks who have rights to just come in and cause mayhem.