PDA

View Full Version : Buy a nigger a free meal at Waffle House and get shot & killed

Whitey Ford
04-09-2019, 03:42 PM
Waffle House murder victim was paying for others' meals, handing out cash (http://www.fox35orlando.com/news/local-news/florida-man-fatally-shot-at-restaurant-after-argument-1)
Niggers have no concept of gratitude. Or value of human life. Or self control.

Authorities in Florida say a 41-year-old man was fatally shot after he got into an argument with a man at a restaurant.

The Alachua County Sheriff's Office says Craig Brewer was shot and killed early Sunday at a Waffle House restaurant in Gainesville, located about four miles from the University of Florida campus.

Deputies say that Brewer was paying for some customers' meals and 'passing out' $20 bills to other customers when the shooting happened.

Chimpwhipper
04-09-2019, 04:38 PM
Never do anything for a nigger

Cracka Jack
04-09-2019, 04:45 PM
:nigdar

Ezekiel Luke Hicks, 25, is suspected of killing Craig Arttez Brewer

Middle name sounds niggerish...... Hope it was!

jenkemfactory
04-09-2019, 04:53 PM
Never feed the animals.
I know full well how savages are. I had many years of experience with them growing up in NYC.

Cracka Jack
04-09-2019, 04:55 PM
It was a nigger!!! :lol

https://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Florida/Alachua-County-FL/Craig-Arttez-Brewer.96299523.html

Matches unusual name, appears to be the right age, same county!

:lol Only a drunk nigger trying to make a show of itself would start handing out cash at a Waffle Hut at 2am in the morning!

SC Anemia
04-09-2019, 05:45 PM
:nigdar

Middle name sounds niggerish...... Hope it was!

Unless they're Amish, nobody names their kids Ezekiel either. :lol

Ignatow
04-09-2019, 05:57 PM
Unless they're Amish, nobody names their kids Ezekiel either. :lol

Hey maing, aren't the niggers invading the Amish nowadays? I don't know if it's real but there's shows like that on reality TV. I've seen a half-breed sprog so maybe it is true.

When the young Amish do their Rumspringa or something like that, when they test the waters, some it seems want to experience dark meat. Nothing like enriching your already human genes with gorilla genes.

Cracka Jack
04-09-2019, 07:30 PM
Hey maing, aren't the niggers invading the Amish nowadays? I don't know if it's real but there's shows like that on reality TV. I've seen a half-breed sprog so maybe it is true.

When the young Amish do their Rumspringa or something like that, when they test the waters, some it seems want to experience dark meat. Nothing like enriching your already human genes with gorilla genes.

I deal with Amish from time to time. I also remember that show from before I cancelled the TeeVee. It is 100% fabricated BULLSHIT.

The Amish are very smart, and shrewd businessmen. And they know exactly what a nigger is. They would never tolerate monkeyshines.

Groid_Rage
04-10-2019, 01:48 PM
They are like sharks, and he was chumming the water then got into the water.
That fugly nigger looks like a total subhuman POS with his dreds

The nog victim

Sandy
04-10-2019, 02:55 PM
They are like sharks, and he was chumming the water then got into the water.
That fugly nigger looks like a total subhuman POS with his dreds

Am the only one who first thought that's a sow?

Groid_Rage
04-10-2019, 03:18 PM
Am the only one who first thought that's a sow?
I'm still not sure, tranny-buck?

Cat fur allergic
04-10-2019, 06:12 PM
This is the human got killed.

https://100percentfedup.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/brewer.jpg

https://100percentfedup.com/man-randomly-handing-out-20-bills-paying-for-meals-at-waffle-house-shot-deadyou-wont-believe-why/

Buck Simian
04-10-2019, 11:04 PM
Why was that guy buying niggers food? What was he thinking?
:duh

jenkemfactory
04-11-2019, 02:42 AM
That's mighty white of him.
But I don't agree with handing out free money. Not to anyone. Not to humans either.

I personally am very generous...to those who EARN IT! Not to those who just stick their paws out.

Sandy
04-11-2019, 11:20 AM
When I was young, starting to make a little money, and felt stupidly generous, I thought I'd do something nice on Christmas Eve. I passed by a church in midtown with some homeless sleeping on the steps, and I remembered I had some dollar billls in my pocket (hey I was leaving work, not a strip club :lol). So I thought I'd give a little money to each one, leaving it on top of them. When I turned, suddenly a bunch of niggers were there, like demons from hell suddenly appearing. I told them truthfully that I didn't have any more money.

Now that I think about it, I'm lucky I made it out of there without getting beaten up and robbed, or even killed.