PDA

View Full Version : Cape Town nigger bowling

Unregistered
04-08-2019, 07:10 AM
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6897273/Cape-Town-road-worker-sent-cartwheeling-air-ploughed-overtaking-car.html

Horrifying moment South African jigaboo is not made good cartwheeling high into the air after being run over. Police are still looking for the driver of the car, to give him his “Nice try, better luck next time award.

jenkemfactory
04-08-2019, 07:29 AM
Hey, wait a minute.........................those two WORK!?

Cracka Jack
04-08-2019, 09:18 AM
And the judges scores:

9.2, 9.3, 9.1, 9.4

:lol

Unregistered
04-08-2019, 11:40 AM
What an amazing coincidence. Just this morning I was thinking about how my favorite videos are those that show niggers in the road getting run over. They encapsulate everything: (1) niggers not comprehending consequences; (2) niggers feeling entitled; (3) niggers losing the battle between their reality and actual reality; and (4) niggers getting what's coming to them. So, I decided that when I got a chance today, I would review some of the videos of nigger protesters getting run over, or maybe one of my favorites where the little niggers are dodging cars on the off-ramp to swim in the mud-puddle and one of them gets creamed, or the dancing nigger getting hit by the ice cream truck. But before I even got around to looking for those videos, I stumbled over this gem. It's like the universe understood my need and provided.

Ignatow
04-08-2019, 02:54 PM
The nigger that shuffled and got hit by an ice cream truck was hilarious!

Unregistered
04-08-2019, 03:08 PM
The nigger that shuffled and got hit by an ice cream truck was hilarious!

https://youtube.com/watch?v=kPAPsCy-018

Can’t watch it enough!

Blue Gum
04-08-2019, 07:03 PM
Reminds me of the time I almost ran over a nigger walking IN THE MIDDLE of the right lane of a highway, it was about 4:30am, I was going to work, didn't even have time to brake, that nigger should've bought a lottery ticket that day, missed that nigger by about a foot.

This ice cream truck nigger is funny....would've been better if the truck swerved inside a little more...

Unregistered
04-08-2019, 08:32 PM
Reminds me of the time I almost ran over a nigger walking IN THE MIDDLE of the right lane of a highway, it was about 4:30am, I was going to work, didn't even have time to brake, that nigger should've bought a lottery ticket that day, missed that nigger by about a foot.

This ice cream truck nigger is funny....would've been better if the truck swerved inside a little more...when I was like 7 ..a teenaper walked out in front of my " great" grandfather.. on a green light.. scared the shit out of the boon.. he pissed! his pants!.. Told pop pop.. Hey you needs to honk yo horn mista!.. pop pop said you! Better! Honk! Your! Eyeballs! Ya little! Nigger!... lmao.. oh how I miss that man!