PDA

View Full Version : Reality TV star she boon prostitute sentenced for stealing man's credit card after he dies during sex

Whitey Ford
04-07-2019, 05:57 PM
Reality TV Star Prostitute Gets Prison For Racking Up $20,000 On Dead "Client's" Debit Card (https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-04-06/reality-tv-star-prostitute-gets-prison-racking-20000-dead-clients-debit-card)
https://i.imgur.com/nta4N7R.jpg

A former reality TV "bad girl", Shannade Clermont, is now actually heading to jail for a year on wire fraud charges. The sentence comes as a result of "making and attempting more than $20,000 in fraudulent charges using debit card information she stole from a man who died during the course of a prostitution date with her," according to the Justice Department.

Clermont admitted to stealing the debit card information from a man she visited in his Manhattan apartment. The DOJ said:

"When the man died of an overdose, instead of notifying the authorities or calling for help, Clermont callously chose to use the man’s debit card information to make tens of thousands of dollars in illegal purchases."

Ignatow
04-07-2019, 06:30 PM
Maing I'm in love, such a good catch...to land in the slammer.

SC Anemia
04-07-2019, 06:52 PM
After stealing his debit card information she attempted to purchase "thousands of dollars of luxury clothing and other merchandise, including, among other items, Valentino shoes, a Phillip Plein jacket, Beats headphones, as well as a gift certificate at a beauty salon".

'Scuse me? Beats headphones are a luxury item? No, Audio Technica ATH Pro Series are luxury headphones. My sister sent me a cell phone once from a carrier she decided to dump, Verizon I think. Anyway, for whatever reason they came with Beats headphones. They were alright but definitely not worth what they cost. I ended up catching the end of the cord with the vacuum cleaner and winding it up in the machine, tearing one of the buds off, no big loss.

BTW, you know this ho spent some of the poor bastards money on hurr and nails did.

:hurl

She looks like a chlamydia poster child.

Whitey Ford
04-07-2019, 08:27 PM
'Scuse me? Beats headphones are a luxury item? No, Audio Technica ATH Pro Series are luxury headphones.

To a nigger they are. They were designed, marketed and built for niggers really.
You can get a pair of 2XL earbuds for a mere fraction of the price and they even sound better than Beats.
Best bargain, bang-for-the-buck headphones out there.