PDA

View Full Version : This is delicious, nigger gets killed by elephant, while trying to kill a Rhino and eaten by lions.

Cat fur allergic
04-07-2019, 02:52 PM
https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/suspected-poacher-killed-elephant-remains-151149511.html

Sandy
04-07-2019, 07:10 PM
Poor lions must have been starving, or they didn't know they'll have food poisoning for days.

The elephant, now, what a noble creature.

Ignatow
04-07-2019, 07:16 PM
Lions will be having diarrhea for weeks for eating dead nigger carcass. We should let elephants loose in nigger areas.

Mushmouth
04-07-2019, 08:47 PM
My nigdar went off when I saw this on Drudge earlier, need to confirm it was a spook..

SC Anemia
04-07-2019, 08:49 PM
I LOVE these stories. :rofl

Remember last July when the same thing happened?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-44728507

To be fair, that time it was the lions themselves that killed them and not an elephant. The funny part about that one was that the authorities originally had to estimate how many poachers there were because the lions ate most of them. :lol

A foot there, part of an arm there, meh...about 3 or 4. :lol And the lions had zero fucks to give. Just another snack. :nigbbq

Whitewheat
04-08-2019, 07:01 PM
Are they sure it wasn't other "natives" dining on Bush meat?

Tar Remover
04-09-2019, 01:18 AM
And THIS folks is why I love elephants. Elephants hate niggers more than WE do for precisely This kind of shit. He probably tried to muh-dik it. Elephants have a contest annually to see who can charge through the village and stomp down the most shit huts and jibberish screaming niggers. I wonder what the prize is for the winner.......:nigbongo

jenkemfactory
04-10-2019, 01:17 AM
That is through!

Chimpwhipper
04-10-2019, 09:16 AM
An elephant's sense of smell must have been overwhelmed by nigger stench...

Whitey Ford
04-10-2019, 09:48 PM
The Animal Kingdom fights back!
A long time ago a starving adventurer got lost in the jungles for several days. Without food for several days he came across a strange building in the middle of the jungle with a sign out front that read "Cannibal Cafe." Starving and beyond caring anymore, he stumbled in and asked for a menu. It read:
Sweet and Sour Chinaman- $4.75
Refried Mexican- $3.50
Spit Roasted White Man- $7.50
Arab Kebab- $2.00
Deep Fried Nigger- $35.00

He was like, What the Hell! Why is the nigger so expensive? They're plentiful around here and they don't look tasty!
The cook was like, You're right. The nigger dish is not tasty at all. In fact, it tastes just as bad as it looks.
So why are they so damn expensive then?
And the chef replied, You ever try to clean one of those things before cooking them?