PDA

View Full Version : Vile she-nig won't stop cursing, Lyft driver tells it GTFO, and the driver gets blamed

Sandy
04-05-2019, 11:32 AM
Fuck you, Lyft. I have a special prayer you go bankrupt.

Pilar Carrera, 19, was traveling from her campus dorm to a bank on Monday, but the ride abruptly ended within approximately three minutes when the Lyft driver, identified as only Todd on the ride-sharing app, became irate.

“Being from the Bronx, NY, cursing is just in my vocabulary. Yes sometimes we have to learn to turn it on and off, but WE ALL occasionally swear,” Carrera tweeted.

After attempting to remove Carrera physically, the driver returned to his vehicle and told her he was taking her to the police station. “I said I would’ve simply left if he canceled my ride and we dealt with it as such. He took matters into his own hands to forcefully remove me. I decided it is no longer worth my life to stay in this car. He throws $5 at me for the ride and says [get the f*** out]!” Carrera tweeted.

Lyft provided the following statement to Yahoo Lifestyle on the incident. “Safety is our top priority and there is no place in the Lyft community for this behavior. We have been in touch with the passenger to offer support and permanently deactivated the driver,” the company said.

Carrera wrote on Twitter that she called 911 after the altercation and was transferred to the University Police Department, which she said did not take her incident seriously.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/lyft-driver-accused-forcibly-removing-college-student-car-cursing-210852260.html

Niggers just can't follow simple human standards of decorum. They will never learn. The most important lesson, though, is to not let our lives be ruined by niggerloving cucks that on one hand say "They're just like us!" and on the other hand say "It's their culture!" The no place for behavior is a vile nigger that no human should have to put up with.

jenkemfactory
04-05-2019, 11:49 AM
Yah, another 'student'.
Shit, if you want to keep your job just remember to keep your mouth shut and keep your hands to yourself. And remind yourself: it is not worth it!
just look at this guy, he lost his cool and now he's famous.
it's not worth it. don't be a tough guy. niggers are violent.
and if you have trouble understanding, just think of what you would do if you were faced with a snake, scorpion, a bear or a lion.
would you be angry? no. you would run or hide.

Buck Simian
04-05-2019, 02:47 PM
I don't know much about how this is Uber and Lyft things work. If you are driving for them and you see that your passenger is a nigger do you have the right to cancel the ride before even picking them up? Or would that be considered racist?

SC Anemia
04-05-2019, 03:46 PM
I don't know much about how this is Uber and Lyft things work. If you are driving for them and you see that your passenger is a nigger do you have the right to cancel the ride before even picking them up? Or would that be considered racist?

I have used Uber a couple of times (car in the shop). The app will send you a photo of the car and give you a license plate number. I'm not sure if I remember this right but I think I got the first name of the driver too. No photo of the driver though and you know that's on purpose. Most people would cancel a ride with a pic of Kunta and try it again hoping for a white dude.

The girl who was recently killed would have known it wasn't her ride unless someone else called it up.

Anyway....FUCK LYFT. :finger Just another corporation caving in to what would amount to a week or so of criticism on SpookBook or maybe a 20 second mention on some local news channel. Coward motherfuckers.

I really wish these companies would stand-up for their employees once in a while. I know that would gain my patronage/loyalty.

Sandy
04-07-2019, 07:07 PM
The girl who was recently killed would have known it wasn't her ride unless someone else called it up.

That's an incredible point I haven't seen anywhere. Was it a friend trying to do her a favor? Or was it a lying nigger bartender/bouncer that didn't even call, meaning she was set up?

I've been wondering all along how the nigger just happened to know she was waiting for a ride. It would be a big coincidence that a nigger got that kind of opportunity.

SC Anemia
04-07-2019, 07:15 PM
That's an incredible point I haven't seen anywhere. Was it a friend trying to do her a favor? Or was it a lying nigger bartender/bouncer that didn't even call, meaning she was set up?

I've been wondering all along how the nigger just happened to know she was waiting for a ride. It would be a big coincidence that a nigger got that kind of opportunity.

I know right? It's WAY too coincidental that just as that girl was looking for her ride, a nigger conveniently pulls right up and she voluntarily got in. It couldn't have been a friend doing a favor because a real Uber driver would have arrived.
I've seen the surveillance video and it clearly shows her walking up and getting in without hesitation. I'll see if I can find it and I'll post it.

How did the nigger know to pull up just then? Who told him to pull up and there'd be a woman there waiting for a ride?

This stinks any way you look at it. The chick was set-up and I haven't heard about anyone else being arrested or charged.

jenkemfactory
04-07-2019, 10:59 PM
Nigger was on the prowl for just such an opportunity. You can tell people who are waiting for an Uber or Lyft, they are standing right at the curb and staring at their phones. I work in SF quite a bit and you can spot them a mile away. That nigger figured it out and was waiting for just such a drunken white chick to hop in his car in a college bar area.

You are near san fran freakko? My sympathies. Cover your asshole, quite literally.