PDA

View Full Version : Levi jeans for the kangs

Ignatow
04-05-2019, 05:00 AM
I used to wear jeans, a long time ago. Now I stick with khakis and cargo pants, or charcoal wool pants for work. What in the hell was Levi's thinking hiring these ugly feral niggers?

Cracka Jack
04-05-2019, 07:03 AM
Price. Last time I looked, probably 5 years ago, Levi's were over $40/pair, even on sale. I get better quality jeans at Nigmart, (I run in early in the morning, grab 3-4 pair and GTFO) for $11/pair. Their all made in some 3rd world shithole anyway, so I have no brand loyalty.

Niggers will pay $200-300 + for clown shoes, figure Levi's is trying to cash in on that market.

SC Anemia
04-05-2019, 10:39 AM
Price. Last time I looked, probably 5 years ago, Levi's were over $40/pair, even on sale. I get better quality jeans at Nigmart, (I run in early in the morning, grab 3-4 pair and GTFO) for $11/pair. Their all made in some 3rd world shithole anyway, so I have no brand loyalty.

Niggers will pay $200-300 + for clown shoes, figure Levi's is trying to cash in on that market.

Exactly ^^^^. I used to wear 501's only, love me some 501's. But since you nearly need a cosigner these days for genuine Levis, I do the same. NigMart. I think the brand is George, 11 bucks a pair. If I trash a pair with paint, chemicals, oil, whatever....they're disposable at $11/pair.

Ignatow
04-05-2019, 12:00 PM
Used to wear Wrangler and Costco brand jeans. Maybe I'll try the Nig-Mart brand at only $11 a pair.

Buck Simian
04-05-2019, 06:25 PM
Those pictures are so fake. Nigger bucks always wear their pants down around their knees so that Bubba has some down low easy access action going on.

Chimpwhipper
04-07-2019, 07:14 AM
I wear second-hand britches from a uniform store...$5-6 a pair and already broken in.

Sandy
04-07-2019, 07:31 PM
WTF, Levi's ads are more niggerfuxxated than ever. Mrs. S likes the jeans, so every once in a while when we're shopping together, I'll gag at the store's posters of all the whites hanging out with niggers, usually in settings straight out of Flatbush.

The only positive I can say is a small one, that at least 100% nigger ads don't have bestiality.

Ignatow
04-07-2019, 07:40 PM
Those pictures are so fake. Nigger bucks always wear their pants down around their knees so that Bubba has some down low easy access action going on.

Nigger fad of wearing saggy pants. Fucking gorilla ruining my break at a Jack in the Box run by Mexicans.

Tar Remover
04-10-2019, 07:35 AM

Or more accurately- Niggers will steal $200-300 + to pay for clown shoes.:lol

Call Me Bwana
04-14-2019, 02:34 PM
Or more accurately- Niggers will steal $200-300 + to pay for clown shoes.:lol

Tar Remover: I was going to that, too, but you beat me to it. I’ll add, Niggers won’t pay anything for clown shoes, they’ll steal them, or shoot someone for them.

Tar Remover
04-15-2019, 04:13 AM
Tar Remover: I was going to that, too, but you beat me to it. I’ll add, Niggers won’t pay anything for clown shoes, they’ll steal them, or shoot someone for them.

And of course, as long as they shoot or rob another nigger- who cares!