PDA

View Full Version : Nigger speeds stolen car into yard, hits a niglet (it still lived!), claims it was carjacked

Sandy
04-03-2019, 12:38 PM
When I saw the video, I knew it wasn't just shadows. It had to be niggers, first the indestructible victim, and the dindus that ran. I'd heard on the news that the car's owner was easy to track down, and of course we'd get typical nigger lies.

The fambly of course set up a GibsMeDat for the niglet.

Gabriel Fordham, 28, turned himself in on Tuesday but claims he was fighting off an armed carjacker inside the car when the incident occurred, WSB reports.

His attorney, Ryan Williams, said: 'Someone jumped in his vehicle with a pistol, put the gun to his face, made him drive, and the whole time my client was driving, he was kind of directing the path.'

LaDerihanna Holmes was outside her home in Lithonia, Georgia with another girl around 7pm on Friday when the car careered straight toward them.

LaDerihanna was taken to the hospital in critical condition. She sustained a skull fracture with laceration and a broken pelvic bone in three places, according to the family's GoFundMe page.

Authorities had said that the owner of the vehicle told investigators she was at work at the time of the crash and had given the car to her boyfriend.

In the shocking clip the person in the white pants is the the robber who attacked Fordham, his attorney claims.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6881697/Driver-slammed-girl-playing-yard-fleeing-scene-hands-in.html

SC Anemia
04-03-2019, 02:35 PM
His attorney, Ryan Williams, said: 'Someone jumped in his vehicle with a pistol, put the gun to his face, made him drive, and the whole time my client was driving, he was kind of directing the path.'
Hard to find an unedited copy maybe this one will stay up a minute.

https://youtu.be/Ssz6zZZHkGU

Ignatow
04-03-2019, 02:39 PM
That was funny! Dayum, those niggers are tough, like cockroaches. Hard to kill.

Cracka Jack
04-03-2019, 04:50 PM
:lol That was comical!!!!

:rofl