PDA

View Full Version : Teen Says No To Muh-Dikk, CAT V Chimpout Ensues

Master Sergeant
04-03-2019, 11:48 AM
http://www.wbtv.com/2019/04/02/teen-rejected-him-so-after-church-he-tried-run-her-over-stabbed-her-nc-cops-say/

WHEN A BUCK IS RUTTING, YOU DON'T SAY NO TO IT.

A teenager is in the hospital and the 41-year-old feral rabid nigger buck who attacked her with a car before stabbing her is behind bars at a North Carolina jail.

The 19-year-old was stabbed multiple times because she refused to date Tyvonne Quantaine Upshur,. Upshur knew the teen from church.

Jilted, the “obsessed” Greensboro nigger followed the teen and her family from church to a Taco Bell and tried to run them over but missed and crashed into utility poles. Upshur then got out of the car and stabbed the teenager in the back.

Police said when officers arrived at the Taco Bell around 10 p.m., several people were restraining Upshur while the 19-year-old was lying on the ground and her multiple stab wounds were being treated by family members.

Buck Simian
04-03-2019, 11:58 AM
Hard to say if the teen was human or not. It seems like if she were the media would have plastered her face online and labeled her a racist for refusing to date the nigger. Hate crime charges most certainly would have followed.

UpYoursNigger
04-03-2019, 01:00 PM
These niggers and their fuxated names make my head hurt:columbo

Sandy
04-03-2019, 01:31 PM
I usually assume the victim of muh dikk, or assault for refusing muh dikk, is human. It's a rare sow that refuses a buck.

Groid_Rage
04-03-2019, 01:48 PM
Another sack of shit nigger

Master Sergeant
04-03-2019, 03:50 PM
It says they knew each other from church so my guess is the female was a she boon.

Cracka Jack
04-03-2019, 04:30 PM
The mothers voice on the 911 call sounds white. The victims name is Celestial Rose Lambert. Strange name, but doesn't sound niggerish.

Chimpwhipper
04-03-2019, 10:45 PM
The mothers voice on the 911 call sounds white. The victims name is Celestial Rose Lambert. Strange name, but doesn't sound niggerish.

Maybe "Mama" is a burner, and her "baby" is a mutt.

Master Sergeant
04-04-2019, 12:23 PM
Checked Assbook and the "victim" is a white girl. Zero signs of burning on her page, not even a nigger friend. Appears to be very religious.