PDA

View Full Version : Genes make niggers less intelligent

NiggerKnocker
04-03-2019, 09:59 AM
This is a shame. Nobel Prize winning scientist stripped of his titles. This is one of the guys who discovered the double helix in genetics. If anyone knows something about genetics it's this guy.

Nothing new I suppose. Scientists in the past were executed for their non-conformity in the social beliefs of the time. This is no different.

But I'll say this, if this guy (a Nobel Prize winning scientist in the field of genetics) says genes make niggers less intelligent, then I, for one, believe him.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-01-14/nobel-prize-winner-james-watson-stripped-title-race-comments/10712588

Unregistered
04-03-2019, 07:47 PM
I have this on nigger salesman, i do business with.. light skin.. married to a human.. a real polished nigger.. and not one of you humans, could tell he was a nogg over the phone..well I sold a huge amount of products , and won a free trip to Vegas... I'm a country boy from the sticks..and was terrified of my new surroundings ,and hung with this boon.. the only one i knew on the trip.. when that nigger got drunk and started losing at the tables... wow! His inner chip came out!... holly! Sh/t! One drop of nigg blood! And watch! Out! In the DNA!.. absolutely!!

jenkemfactory
04-03-2019, 07:56 PM
This is what happens. You point out the obvious and you are a criminal.

Ignatow
04-03-2019, 08:38 PM
With all due respect to Doctor Watson, one of the finders of the double helix DNA, I don't need a PhD for telling me that niggers are inferior.

Unregistered
04-03-2019, 10:44 PM
With all due respect to Doctor Watson, one of the finders of the double helix DNA, I don't need a PhD for telling me that niggers are inferior.

While that may be true for everyday observation, it's always good to be backed-up by hard science

Ignatow
04-04-2019, 06:26 PM
While that may be true for everyday observation, it's always good to be backed-up by hard science

Actually for us here, we know what is a nigger was and is today. And you know they will never evolve. But if anyone in their right mind would listen, then Dr. Watson does lay it out in a real irrefutable scientific way. One proof is, how many Nobel laureates are black?

Blue Gum
04-04-2019, 07:16 PM
Actually for us here, we know what a stinking nigger is today. And you know they will never evolve. But if anyone in their right mind would listen, then Dr. Watson does lay it out in a real irrefutable scientific way. One proof is, how many Nobel laureates are niggers? I'm gonna guess NONE!!!, but wait....what about that nigger that won the Colonel Sanders chief poultry seasoning annual award? : )

Niggers are actually regressing and devolving; the stinking nigger animal is slipping backwards for one reason its genepool is contaminated with various simian copulatory occurrences in the past generations and present day. Look at the nigger B.A.....da bassetball league, those ape-niggers throw dat ball around like a coconut....and then hang on da rims like a monkey....niggers have NO past and NO future...