PDA

View Full Version : Gun wielding mom stops mohammad from abducting her 5 year old daughter

Whitey Ford
04-02-2019, 03:09 PM
Man arrested, accused of trying to abduct a child inside Huntington Mall (https://wchstv.com/news/local/man-arrested-after-police-said-he-tried-to-abduct-a-child-inside-the-huntington-mall)
https://i.imgur.com/M9bqxUI.gif

A man from Egypt was taken into custody after he was accused of attempting to abduct a 5-year-old girl at the Huntington Mall, and police said the child's mother pulled a gun and told him to let her go.

An interpreter was present for Zayan’s arraignment as he spoke Arabic and did not speak English. Police said Zayan is an engineer who was in the area for work and has been living in a local motel.

Zayan is accused of grabbing the girl by the hair while she and her mother were shopping at a store at the mall in Barboursville, the complaint said.

SC Anemia
04-02-2019, 03:18 PM
A 5 year old girl? The asslifter was shopping for a bride.

The mall's property manager said guns are allowed inside the Huntington Mall.

Fuckin AWESOME! Come to think of it, W.Virginia is probably not an ideal place for horsefuckery. Those rum-runners all carry (and play banjos). :lol

jenkemfactory
04-02-2019, 03:25 PM
But he was just doing what his toilet paper book told him to do. mohammed bless you.

Monkeybash
04-02-2019, 07:25 PM
Dindu mother of the year.

Huntington is a nigger-infested shithole. The only way to go to a mall there is armed.

Buck Simian
04-03-2019, 12:50 AM
I bet that asslifter is 100% bewildered as to why he was arrested. In his fucked up middle east dragging someones child off to rape it is considered a honor. He probably is demanding the mother and child be punished for not accepting his advancements.

MineEvolved
04-03-2019, 02:16 AM
The man who was accused by a woman of attempting to abduct her five-year-old daughter in the Barboursville mall has been released from prison on a P.R. bond, according to the Cabell County Magistrate Court.

This comes after the Barboursville police said that during a second interview that the woman said she may have misinterpreted his actions, saying it may have resulted from a cultural misunderstanding and he may have just been patting the child on the head.

sigh...watch, she'll wind up being one charged...

Sandy
04-03-2019, 12:03 PM
resulted from a cultural misunderstanding sigh...watch, she'll wind up being one charged...

I worry you're right. I don't know how cucked that police department is, but a real force wouldn't have said anything to show they're considering it.

Who's the last non-nigger, non-sand nigger you know who touched a stranger girl's head? There's no patting on the head with an unfamiliar girl, not even dogs.