PDA

View Full Version : London niggers going back to Somalia to avoid knife crime

Whitey Ford
04-02-2019, 02:37 PM
Mothers send sons to Somalia to avoid knife crime (https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/mar/09/british-somalis-send-sons-abroad-to-protect-against-knife-crime)

British teenagers are being sent by their parents to Somalia, itself recovering from a series of terror attacks, because of concern that the police cannot protect them from knife crime.

Representatives from north London’s Somali community say hundreds of children have been flown to Somalia, Somaliland and Kenya because of rising concerns over drug gangs and county lines, the criminal networks that use children to transport drugs from cities to the provinces.

MineEvolved
04-03-2019, 02:57 AM
Let me see if I have this right: SOMALIA is (to their way of thinking) less dangerous than London?

Rape Ape
04-03-2019, 09:17 AM
I don't know how much safer the niggers will be in Somalia, but I guarantee, every nigger sent there makes London a little safer. :lol

Odin's balls
04-03-2019, 01:27 PM
Now, if all of the other illegal immigrant scum would follow suit. London will be a much safer place for the minority humans who were actually born here.

Sandy
04-03-2019, 01:28 PM
I don't know how much safer the niggers will be in Somalia, but I guarantee, every nigger sent there makes London a little safer. :lol

:potd

Truer words were never spoken.