PDA

View Full Version : She Boon Rutgers "Professor" says Time is racist

Whitey Ford
04-02-2019, 02:13 PM
Time is racist. It keeps the niggers down. You wouldn't expect a nigger to show up on time.

Rutgers professor: Even the concept of time is racist!
(https://www.thecollegefix.com/rutgers-professor-even-the-concept-of-time-is-racist/)

In an interview with NPR last week, Cooper said that the way we “position ourselves in relationship to time comes out of histories of European and Western thought”; in other words, “white people own time.”

Time has a history, and so do black people. But we treat time as though it is timeless, as though it has always been this way, as though it doesn’t have a political history bound up with the plunder of indigenous lands, the genocide of indigenous people and the stealing of Africans from their homeland. When white, male European philosophers first thought to conceptualize time and history, one famously declared, Africa is no historical part of the world. He was, essentially, saying that Africans were people outside of history who had had no impact on time or the march of progress. …

Now, we also see this idea that black people are people either alternately outside the bounds of time or stuck in the past in a scenario where, much as I’m doing right now, a black person stands up and insists that racism still matters, and a person – usually white – says to them, why are you stuck in the past?

Cooper goes on to note that white people are taught that time is linear (it’s not? To coin a cliché, isn’t the science settled?), but for African-Americans time “doesn’t exactly work that way” because they live with “the residue of past historical trauma,” not to mention a present “filled with racial animus” and a “precarious future."

So I guess that explains the concept of "Black Man Time."

Monkeybash
04-02-2019, 08:02 PM
Niggers have no concept of time.

Yeah, whitey came along in Africa and ruined all of the vast advances niggers had made in technology, like developing huts out of mud instead of dung.

Ignatow
04-02-2019, 10:59 PM
Negress has a point. They've mastered the mysteries of time and space. Evidence in Egypt, flying pyramids, Wakanda. They were the original humans they say, but science has shown they're more ape than human.

SC Anemia
04-02-2019, 11:35 PM
“the residue of past historical trauma,” not to mention a present “filled with racial animus”

Not in my lifetime do I ever expect to see niggers take responsibility for their own miserable failures. Always the victim and it's always ANYTHING but their own damn fault.

:bert

White Orchid
04-03-2019, 12:52 AM
Niggers are great for playing the victim and race cards.

I have yet to encounter one that takes responsibility for their own dindu behaviors

Buck Simian
04-03-2019, 01:01 AM
Sorry ass niggers cant even be on time and some how it is the white mans fault for inventing clocks. My head hurts.....:migraine

MineEvolved
04-03-2019, 02:27 AM
In other news, water is racist for surrounding Africa with 5500 miles of coastline and preventing nigger expansion, until YT came and U-Hauled a bunch of them across the Atlantic.

Tar Remover
04-17-2019, 06:22 AM
Water is AWESOME!

Tar Remover
04-17-2019, 06:25 AM
Because clocks hate niggers too! Everything hates niggers- Clocks, computers, water, TORNADOES- tornadoes LOVE to toss niggers through walls......... elephants, hippos, alligators..... WHY, you ask? :because

Odin's balls
04-22-2019, 12:27 PM
Yes, time is racist. This is why most niggers never make it to their 30th birthday.

Oh, hang on. My mistake. That is other niggers.

zagnut
04-22-2019, 04:50 PM
When they came out with inexpensive digital watches they were worth every penny to me. I used them to get rid of worthless pieces of shit my company would hire to meet their racial quotas. They called them MWBEs, Minority Women Business Enterprises. Basically it was hire the useless piece of shit no one else would employ. I used to buy them in bulk and instruct the new hire that this takes away the excuse that I slept through my alarm, an elephant stepped on my clock or any other bullshit excuse for not showing up on time. They are water proof, shock proof, are back lit and have alarms that take away your excuse for being late. They are yours to keep whether you are employed here or not. Showing up late will not be tolerated and will terminate your employment. They worked well.

Tar Remover
04-24-2019, 07:33 AM
Good! I'm soooo proud of time!