PDA

View Full Version : Nigger Steals Ambulance With Medics And Patient Inside

Master Sergeant
04-02-2019, 11:22 AM
https://www.wbtv.com/2019/04/01/mecklenburg-ems-ambulance-stolen-crashed-into-parked-cars/

JUST ANOTHER STORY OF DAMAGE AND DESTRUCTION CAUSED BY NIGGERS

A Mecklenburg EMS ambulance was stolen and crashed into three parked cars Monday morning.

Police say they were called to the scene around 11:20 a.m. for a disturbance. While taking an individual from the scene into the patient-care module of the vehicle, an unknown rabid nigger buck entered the driver’s seat.

The crew repeatedly told the nigger to get out of the car but decided to exit the vehicle with the patient for their own safety.

“I hope he’s ok honestly, and I hope he’s getting the treatment he needs as far as mental health is concerned because that’s what it sounds like he needs," said Crenshaw-Hill. (TYPICAL NIGGER RESPONSE. EVEN WITHIN THEIR OWN SPECIES THEY CANNOT POINT OUT BAD BEHAVIOR).

Groid_Rage
04-02-2019, 11:34 AM
“I hope he’s ok honestly, and I hope he’s getting the treatment he needs as far as mental health is concerned because that’s what it sounds like he needs," said Crenshaw-Hill. (TYPICAL NIGGER RESPONSE. EVEN WITHIN THEIR OWN SPECIES THEY CANNOT POINT OUT BAD BEHAVIOR).
That's the main reason why they are such monumental criminal failures

Master Sergeant
04-02-2019, 12:56 PM
That's the main reason why they are such monumental criminal failures

Exactly, they never want to to step up and kick another niggers ass when they act out. Instead, they coddle the nigger and figure he needs some mental health counselling and all will be fine. They have no problem killing each other over a bag of weed but when one muh-dikks, robs, steals etc from another one it's all good.

jenkemfactory
04-02-2019, 03:30 PM
Niggers are smart and compassionate, kind and merciful human beings..

Cracka Jack
04-02-2019, 07:01 PM
He be turn'n hiz life aroun. He jus wanna drive an amberlamps n' hep peeple ya no.....

Anonymous nigger on the scene stated.