PDA

View Full Version : Nipsey Butthole memorial Chimpout

Unregistered
04-02-2019, 01:07 AM
https://www.complex.com/music/2019/04/people-injured-after-shots-reportedly-fired-at-nipsey-hussle-memorial-in-los-angeles

Sadly,

Though there were initially reports of shots being fired, the Los Angeles Police Department is saying that those reports "do not appear to be accurate."

According to the Los Angeles Times, an official from the Los Angeles Fire Department has said that one person sustained a stab wound while others were injured after they were trampled.

Reports are that one individual in a groidal of sheboon shouted: “I smellz fry chiggin!”, causing a mass stampede of weave pulling and gettin all “stabby-n-sheeeiiit” among the pachydermatous sub-humans.

Naturally, none of the coons present had ever heard of Nipsey Butthole before he was batwinged, but like all niggers, they gravitated towards an event where they could fake like they gave a rats ass in order to get their funeral muhdik freak on.

White Orchid
04-02-2019, 11:30 AM
Typical nigger shines. Can't even be civil at memorials/funerals.

But then again we are discussing niggers.

Unregistered
04-02-2019, 05:38 PM
Typical nigger shines. Can't even be civil at memorials/funerals.

But then again we are discussing niggers. funerals.. hospitals... birfdays.. srogg showers.. niggs.. gonna nigg...

Midder Peenud Hayed
04-02-2019, 08:01 PM
Look at the total mess these niggers left behind. I don't care what they do to each other in their own niggerhoods, but why do they have to wantonly destroy everything they come in contact with in Human areas?

This reminds me of the Rodney King nigger riots once again.