PDA

View Full Version : Newborn turdler drowned in toilet by Ghanaian mammy yet still survives

Whitey Ford
04-01-2019, 02:08 PM
Another joyous blessing for our taxpaying dollars to take care of.
Care worker mother-of-two, 23, denied she was pregnant then gave birth in work bathroom and left son submerged in toilet for 15 minutes - but amazingly the boy survived (https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6869073/Mother-23-denied-pregnant-gave-birth-work-bathroom-left-baby-toilet.html)

Emmanuella Osei, 23, gave birth in a restroom at her Pennsylvania job in January
She had denied her pregnancy to her friends, family and co-workers
Osei gave birth January 16 and her son was found inside toilet at assisted living home where she worked
She was surrounded by blood and an umbilical cord when cops arrived at scene
Police performed CPR on the newborn who was cold and unresponsive
They believe the baby had been submerged for 10 to 15 minutes in toilet water
Baby was hospitalized in critical condition but has since recovered and is in a foster home
Osei faces up to 10 years in prison on the second-degree felony charge when she's sentenced later this year after pleading guilty Tuesday
She wasn't given bail in case she flees to Ghana where she lived before moving to the U.S.

SC Anemia
04-01-2019, 02:26 PM
...found inside toilet at assisted living home where she worked

Another nigger to abuse and neglect the elderly. If this pig could think nothing of dropping her butt-nugget in the toilet, imagine the indifference she had toward the patients.

She wasn't given bail in case she flees to Ghana where she lived before moving to the U.S.

The sprog is already in a foster home, they should have bought her a ticket back to Wakanda.

Midder Peenud Hayed
04-01-2019, 08:33 PM
'The quick thinking and actions of Corporal Ochs almost certainly saved this [niglet's] life,' District Attorney Craig Stedman said. 'This is a reminder of how much our men and women in uniform do for us.'

Yeah, and in 13 or 14 years, that same niglet will be holding its gat sideways and shooting at "Corporal Ochs".

Cracka Jack
04-01-2019, 08:43 PM
All forms of nigger abortion should be legal, and promoted, including :rockfish 'ing an unwanted turdler. The sow should of course get the plumbers bill if it clogs the drain.

Midder Peenud Hayed
04-01-2019, 08:56 PM
All forms of nigger abortion should be legal, and promoted, including :rockfish 'ing an unwanted turdler. The sow should of course get the plumbers bill if it clogs the drain.

It drives me up the wall that most of my fellow conservatives are so anti-abortion when the vast majority of the procedures are performed on sows and other third-worlders. If not for Roe and Planned Parenthood, there would be 20 - 40 million more niggers in this country right now.

While I do find the practice troubling on a philosophical level, from a practical standpoint, it means fewer niggers.

Which is always a good thing!

Ignatow
04-02-2019, 12:37 AM
I'm not ultra conservative to the point that I disapprove of abortion. Their mistake, up to their conscience to deal with their decisions and sins. That applies only to humans. Niggers should all be given free abortions, regardless of anything. And throw in the negress, abort it as well.

UpYoursNigger
04-02-2019, 12:59 AM
Is this the first nigger to not rockfish in 3 inches of water in history?

SC Anemia
04-02-2019, 01:54 AM
I'm not ultra conservative to the point that I disapprove of abortion. Their mistake, up to their conscience to deal with their decisions and sins. That applies only to humans.

Excellent way to put it. Outstanding! I'd say we're on the same page. On having an opinion, I've always maintained that as I do not have a uterus...my opinion doesn't matter. I might walk that back a bit though.

A very long time ago, my wife (now my ex) had a miscarriage. Turns out it was actually an induced miscarriage after lying to a doctor by swearing she wasn't pregnant in order to have an IUD placed. She knew that would likely result in a miscarriage but did it anyway.

To this day I harbor some resentment over that. The fetus she chose to abort was not hers alone to do with as she pleased. With different people and circumstances the choices can be complicated and a real wrestling match on moral grounds.

As far as niggers are concerned, I wish every damned one of them were aborted. That's why Medicaid reimbursements and Title X funds headed to Planned Parenthood aren't a federal gibs that bothers me. I'd donate more if i thought it would go directly toward nigger abortions. And no, I'm not kidding about that.

jenkemfactory
04-02-2019, 06:40 AM
Somenig took a shitte and it didn't rockfish?
It's a miracle! Make human taxpayers support that.

animal mother
04-02-2019, 08:40 AM
It drives me up the wall that most of my fellow conservatives are so anti-abortion when the vast majority of the procedures are performed on sows and other third-worlders. If not for Roe and Planned Parenthood, there would be 20 - 40 million more niggers in this country right now.

While I do find the practice troubling on a philosophical level, from a practical standpoint, it means fewer niggers.

Which is always a good thing!

Most people do not understand what Margaret Sanger was trying to accomplish with planned parenthood. As you stated, her good work has resulted in million less niggers being born. The libs love abortion but are too ignorant to the fact that it is killing millions of their pets. The only sad part is that some humans are lost as well and with the declining white birth rate, this is troubling.

jenkemfactory
04-02-2019, 10:15 AM
Yes. Agreed. Free abortion coat hangers for all niggers.

Buck Simian
04-02-2019, 10:31 AM
Coathangers cost money. A sledgehammer is a one time investment.

jenkemfactory
04-02-2019, 11:08 AM
Coathangers cost money. A sledgehammer is a one time investment.

Hey! He's having an abortion! Men can have abortions too?
BTW a rock is cheaper than a hammer.
Or it's own two fore paws would do.

Midder Peenud Hayed
04-02-2019, 02:34 PM
...The libs love abortion but are too ignorant to the fact that it is killing millions of their pets.

Niggers give the communists 95% of their vote. Messicans (Hispanics, whatever...) 80%. Those two groups seek the majority of abortions.

According to the Kaiser Foundation, nigger sows are 5 times more likely to get an abortion than are the Human 88%.

The only sad part is that some humans are lost as well and with the declining white birth rate, this is troubling.

I'm not convinced that White Europeans here in North America are seeing a "declining birth rate". I know that's a popular communist/nigger revenge fantasy that is parroted frequently on the MSM, but I strongly suspect the opposite is happening. I think the results of the 2020 Census will bear that out.

Fertility is declining among minority women...

https://ifstudies.org/blog/baby-bust-fertility-is-declining-the-most-among-minority-women

SC Anemia
04-02-2019, 03:12 PM
I'm not convinced that White Europeans here in North America are seeing a "declining birth rate". I know that's a popular communist/nigger revenge fantasy that is parroted frequently on the MSM, but I strongly suspect the opposite is happening.

Well I'm one of four siblings. We all have children and grandchildren. I have 13 grandchildren between the 3 of my kids. Every last one of them were planned births and ALL OF THEM were born into intact, stable, two parent families.

Doing my part for Team Human since 1957.

:whip

Midder Peenud Hayed
04-02-2019, 03:22 PM
Well I'm one of four siblings. We all have children and grandchildren. I have 13 grandchildren between the 3 of my kids. Every last one of them were planned births and ALL OF THEM were born into intact, stable, two parent families.

Doing my part for Team Human since 1957.

:whip

WOW! That's so awesome, my brother!

I have to admit, while our girls were definitely planned, and our 7-1/2 y/o son was not really a surprise, our youngest (2-1/2 y/o boy) was a total shock! I'm watching him shove a whole banana in his mouth right now as I write this, and I'm still coming to terms with the fact he's even here to begin with.

I can't even think about grandkids yet :lol