PDA

View Full Version : Why do they always hire nigger caretakers for old folks homes etc...

Cat fur allergic
03-30-2019, 12:32 AM
https://www.yahoo.com/news/oklahoma-woman-accused-feeding-jalapeno-161740540.html

Oklahoma Woman Accused of Feeding Jalapeno Peppers to Dementia Patient

Buck Simian
03-30-2019, 12:38 PM
Because they want to pay these people dirt bottom wages. Qualified humans are not going to wipe asses for $9 a hour thus they hire in niggers. And not only niggers, a lot of them are niggers who just arrived in the USA yesterday. Without going into detail i have made some major sacrifices in my life to keep my Dad from ending up in one of these places. No matter what it will never happen, i'd never leave him alone in the care of a nigger.

White Orchid
03-30-2019, 12:48 PM
I always said if it gets to the point where I can't take care of myself, just take me out to the woodshed and end my misery.

SC Anemia
03-30-2019, 02:39 PM
I always said if it gets to the point where I can't take care of myself, just take me out to the woodshed and end my misery.

Told my ex the same thing. When I get that old, miserable and decrepit...just put the gun in my good hand, I'll take it from there. :lol

animal mother
03-30-2019, 04:45 PM
Has she tried giving it to you yet? LOL
:rofl:rofl

Chimpwhipper
03-30-2019, 05:41 PM
According to my former secretary, the coons work there just enough hours to gets a check from old folks home, and draw full welfare benefits.

SC Anemia
03-30-2019, 05:59 PM
Has she tried giving it to you yet? LOL

That one? She'd be all too happy to pull the trigger herself. :lol

Cat fur allergic
03-30-2019, 06:18 PM
Before you gents off yourselves :p. May I suggest a visit to some liberals who cuddle the niggers first. I mean a friendly talk to them about why they are wrong and you are right with your final solution.

Midder Peenud Hayed
03-30-2019, 11:25 PM
Before you gents off yourselves :p. May I suggest a visit to some liberals who cuddle the niggers first. I mean a friendly talk to them about why they are wrong and you are right with your final solution.

If I knew it was time to check out, I would definitely make it count, if you know what I mean...

MineEvolved
03-31-2019, 10:36 AM
Because they want to pay these people dirt bottom wages. Qualified humans are not going to wipe asses for $9 a hour thus they hire in niggers. And not only niggers, a lot of them are niggers who just arrived in the USA yesterday. Without going into detail i have made some major sacrifices in my life to keep my Dad from ending up in one of these places. No matter what it will never happen, i'd never leave him alone in the care of a nigger.

I've told my daughter I'd rather have her put a fuckin pillow over my face than leave me in the hands of a nursing home.

White Orchid
03-31-2019, 11:56 AM
According to my former secretary, the coons work there just enough hours to gets a check from old folks home, and draw full welfare benefits.

I was about to post something similar! They're only there most of the time to meet a work requirement for welfare and/or were ordered by a judge to secure some kind of employment. Anyone with an ounce of sense knows niggers don't get jobs voluntarily.

Cat fur allergic
04-01-2019, 03:12 PM
If I knew it was time to check out, I would definitely make it count, if you know what I mean...

I know by giving the white left a stern talking to ;) in their nice gated armed guarded communities who always push this bullshit.

Unlike the NZ kid, who wen to talk to the Mosque people instead. They are a symptom, they were brought in, without the white left there wouldn't be a problem.