PDA

View Full Version : Just painted someone's nigger

Mushmouth
05-23-2017, 10:26 AM
So I'm trying to spray this house before the new replacement windows show up. Some of the old windows are already out leaving an open section. There's a nigger helping the carpenter inside and I told them to watch out but the nigger decided to hang by the window to sneak a smoke right where I was spraying. :lol

Then the dumbass stuck his arm out on the wet sill and got hisself more painted.

Bernie Goetz
05-23-2017, 10:32 AM
What color is he now.

Mushmouth
05-23-2017, 10:45 AM
What color is he now.
That grayish charcoal in the picture. It's called wrought iron and it's the vinyl safe formula because there's gonna be some azek. Don't think it's nigger safe though. :lol

SC Anemia
05-23-2017, 12:05 PM
That grayish charcoal in the picture. It's called wrought iron and it's the vinyl safe formula because there's gonna be some azek. Don't think it's nigger safe though. :lol

A little off topic but I worked part-time at an independent auto parts store where we specialized in auto paint.

Had one of those "never lifted a finger in her life" spoiled little rich bitch come into the store looking for something to take paint splatter off her red Porche that no doubt daddy paid for.

I was standing at the counter near the manager when she explained that she had gone around some road cones and through some freshly sprayed lane marker paint.
When she asked, the manager just said "sandpaper".
I thought I was gonna die trying not to laugh. That shit is an epoxy and nearly bullet proof. :lol

SC Anemia
05-23-2017, 12:07 PM
What color is he now.

:rofl