PDA

View Full Version : Niggers swarm a car.

Cat fur allergic
03-28-2019, 10:29 PM
People I said this a billion times, If a nigger swarm your ass and you're in the car. run their asses over.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6861963/Pregnant-woman-boyfriend-attacked-members-pack-motorcycle-ATV-riders-Florida.html

Pregnant woman and boyfriend are attacked by members of a huge pack of motorcycle and ATV riders in Florida

Midder Peenud Hayed
03-28-2019, 10:55 PM
Holy Cow! That video is unbelievable! That was a SHIT-TON of niggers on dirt bikes and ATV's! I had to watch it twice.

What were all those niggers (over 100) doing riding off-road vehicles through the middle of an urban area like that? Where were the cops?

I'm rarely surprised at the bizarre nature of nigger behavior, but I have to admit, this one threw me a bit.

SC Anemia
03-28-2019, 11:50 PM

What were all those niggers (over 100) doing riding off-road vehicles through the middle of an urban area like that? Where were the cops?

You don't remember the great Baltimore Bongo Party when Freddie Gray got his neck broke?

Midder Peenud Hayed
03-29-2019, 12:11 AM
You don't remember the great Baltimore Bongo Party when Freddie Gray got his neck broke?

Poor Freddie...

A victim of an unfortunate self-suck accident on the way to the pokey. He was all doubled over, doing -- well, you know what, when the cops hit a pothole, and then SNAP!

Truly tragic...

jenkemfactory
03-29-2019, 07:02 AM
Reasoning, logic, and problem solving are not components of the nigger brain.

Boy
03-29-2019, 11:12 AM
This is why I love my Dodge RAM 3500 and I even put crash/push bars on the front off it.