PDA

View Full Version : The nature of mixed-race couples in modern advertising

Whitey Ford
03-27-2019, 02:27 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3s3U64VUYg4

Yes, I know what 'hybrid vigor' is. But mating with low IQ, violent nigger apes detracts from your offspring, not adds to it. What Whites get from hybridizing with niggers is just Hypogamy.
Around the 3:00 minute mark he admits that mixing race with african apes produces offspring with greater propensity for violence and mental instability. This poor truthtelling guy would get oceans of hate mail if he had a huge audience on youtube.

Ignatow
03-27-2019, 07:05 PM
Come on, animal + human = animal. No positives to it. If niggers were superhuman then yeah it would be an advance, BUT, niggers are still not fully human.

Sprogs and half breed blackies are disgusting to me. That means someone did something unspeakable. The human species is being dumbed down.

The Japs are unapologetic about being pure. No niggers, no Messicans, heck they even don't want Koreans and Chinese who culturally are close. They even despise Japanese born other than Japan. Mainlanders think their the best, and those from Hokkaido, well, not as much. And Okinawans. They don't even think they're real Japanese. They'd rather die as who they are rather than be filled with some other mongrels. I'm sure it's unsaid but they think Americans have mixed whites from various white countries, and for sure they don't approve of niggers adding their shit to the gene pool.

When I'm gone in 30-40 years, I'd be happy that I won't see a bastardized human race with nigger admixture. Some force is at work pushing species mixing, as in Soros and other ultra-liberals. I just don't understand why they want the human race to be made into a pile of nigger shit.

Cat fur allergic
04-02-2019, 05:40 PM
Come on, animal + human = animal. No positives to it. If niggers were superhuman then yeah it would be an advance, BUT, niggers are still not fully human.

Sprogs and half breed blackies are disgusting to me. That means someone did something unspeakable. The human species is being dumbed down.

The Japs are unapologetic about being pure. No niggers, no Messicans, heck they even don't want Koreans and Chinese who culturally are close. They even despise Japanese born other than Japan. Mainlanders think their the best, and those from Hokkaido, well, not as much. And Okinawans. They don't even think they're real Japanese. They'd rather die as who they are rather than be filled with some other mongrels. I'm sure it's unsaid but they think Americans have mixed whites from various white countries, and for sure they don't approve of niggers adding their shit to the gene pool.

When I'm gone in 30-40 years, I'd be happy that I won't see a bastardized human race with nigger admixture. Some force is at work pushing species mixing, as in Soros and other ultra-liberals. I just don't understand why they want the human race to be made into a pile of nigger shit.

Soros/masters don't mix, they keep their lines very pure, They think niggers are easier and dumber to control. which is true half the time,but they don't realize niggers can't be control, they are like pitbulls. One min you control them, next min they'll eat your face.

jenkemfactory
04-03-2019, 09:27 AM
anything that mixes with niggers produces hideous offspring.

Sandy
04-04-2019, 02:55 PM
I saw a shampoo commercial with a mudshark, a filthy snakeheaded buck, and what's supposed to be their niglet. I don't know if these women really burn coal or if they're just doing a part, but it still shows they have no standards.

Ignatow
04-04-2019, 06:08 PM
And here we have a nice looking blond human allowing herself to even be pictured with a brainless nigger. Muh-dikk is sure to happen after the photo shoot. If she gives consent, whore. If she is raped, hemp.

Ooops...ignore the other pictures.
(Black is ugly, so the product is racist. And the gorilla is racist as well).