PDA

View Full Version : Niggers Picked on the WRONG White Boys and Got Their......

Boy
03-26-2019, 06:04 PM
Niggers Picked on the WRONG White Boys and Got Their......asses handed to them. The one nigger even had a gun.

Niggers are such pussies, even in packs when confronted with equal numbers.

https://www.wtsp.com/article/news/crime/video-florida-spring-breakers-turn-the-tables-on-would-be-armed-robbers/67-1eefec85-767d-4bae-b89b-61c49484ab14

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwuJQVPF-rc

Cat fur allergic
03-26-2019, 07:47 PM
The white kid in red. Why was he just standing there. He could have help out.

MineEvolved
03-31-2019, 10:59 AM
WTF was that exactly? There should be either two shot white people, or two shot niggers there. JFC...incompetent niggers squaring off with cucks.

SC Anemia
03-31-2019, 12:35 PM
WTF was that exactly? There should be either two shot white people, or two shot niggers there. JFC...incompetent niggers squaring off with cucks.

I was thinking the same. Those guys got the upper hand and had an opportunity to lay a solid beat-down on the niggers. WTF was that? My little sister could've done better.

Buck Simian
03-31-2019, 06:00 PM
Have the niggers called this a hate crime yet? :lol

MineEvolved
04-01-2019, 09:31 AM
Have the niggers called this a hate crime yet? :lol

That punk in the red shirt should be shamed EVERYWHERE HE GOES for all eternity. Bet he went home, got online, and talked smack to all his bros about how him and his posse repelled the nigger horde. Fucking pathetic. He might have found his fucking balls if he HAD been shot. If that were a family member of mine, I'd publicly disown them as a coward of the first order. He literally STOOD there and watched a second nigger join the fray on his already-on-the-ground m8's. I fucking hope they left his sorry ass on the roadside, gutless fucking excuse for a human being.

I'd bet even money that that gun wasn't loaded, and the nigger knew it when he kept standing there talking smack AFTER it was taken away from him.

Call Me Bwana
04-07-2019, 01:29 AM
Wow, that pussy in the red shirt was 100% bonafide coward! He had a “gay” mannerism about him.

Cat fur allergic
04-07-2019, 01:59 PM
Finally besides me :p you guys saw the kid in red, huge ass coward!!!

Ignatow
04-07-2019, 06:48 PM
That lady in red had the gall to show up with the rest of them when they had a press conference praising them for their "heroics".

Cat fur allergic
04-07-2019, 09:29 PM
That lady in red had the gall to show up with the rest of them when they had a press conference praising them for their "heroics".

You can't be serious.

jenkemfactory
04-08-2019, 01:43 AM
white kids defending themselves? that's racism!

Ignatow
04-08-2019, 05:21 PM
https://wcti12.com/news/nation-world/suspects-in-foiled-spring-break-gas-station-robbery-now-jailed-in-florida

Milli-Vannili nigger and ape in jail.

I can't seem to find that press conference wherein the fag in red stood up with his relatives while doing nothing to fight the gorillas.