PDA

View Full Version : Arby’s curbside fast worm food delivery

Unregistered
03-26-2019, 06:00 PM
https://www.foxnews.com/us/arbys-manager-kills-man-who-spat-on-her-police-say

Sheboon manager at Arby’s delivers a dead nigger all the way to Walmart. Clean up on aisle foe.

Mushmouth
03-26-2019, 06:45 PM
Young, who reportedly was in possession of a .45 caliber handgun without a license, then shot at Tallent’s SUV one time and struck him in the torso

Nice shot.. :lol

Midder Peenud Hayed
03-27-2019, 01:29 AM
Like I've always said -- don't hire niggers!

It always ends badly.

The owner of that Arby's franchise and corporate are going to be nigger lotteried. The owner of the store will likely be bankrupted, and Arby's corp will have to pony-up at least a low 8-figure sum.

Buck Simian
04-14-2019, 08:48 AM
That's some fine niggetry. One off to DNS and the other off to Nigger University! Win Win situation!

Unregistered
04-14-2019, 04:13 PM
Like I've always said -- don't hire niggers!

It always ends badly.

The owner of that Arby's franchise and corporate are going to be nigger lotteried. The owner of the store will likely be bankrupted, and Arby's corp will have to pony-up at least a low 8-figure sum.8 figures ya say?... adopt a 17 yr old nigger.. kick it out, and wait on the ghetto lottery... tempting

Midder Peenud Hayed
04-14-2019, 07:20 PM
8 figures ya say?...

Arby's corporate and their insurance company will be lucky to get out of this for $10 million.

Look at what Trayboon's mammy got for his offing -- something that was ruled legal and justified. I think the HOA's insurer cut a check for $6 million, and that was years ago.

My former employer was one of four parties in a wrongful death suit a few years back (I was deposed 6 times!)*. All we did was sell the equipment to a medical facility. We didn't build it, install it, or even recommend it. Still, to make it go away, our CEO and board at the time, agreed to pay the plaintiff $2.8 million. The manufacturer, vendor, and install contractors paid millions more, I forget how much.

These days, it's cheaper and more risk-averse to settle quickly than go through a protracted legal process and expose your company to a court trial (which they almost always lose).

*I chose to run everything coming from corporate legal through my own attorney. I racked up about $35,000 in legal bills that year, but it was the right thing to do.

Tar Remover
04-24-2019, 06:31 AM
HA! HAHAHA!!! Good.