PDA

View Full Version : Charges dropped against Pole Smoker Jussie Smollett!

Buck Simian
03-26-2019, 11:22 AM
What kind of nigger loving bullshit is this? Nigger privilege! I should have known better than to think a celebrity nigger would be held accountable for its actions.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-met-jussie-smollett-charges-dropped-20190326-story.html

https://www.tmz.com/2019/03/26/jussie-smollettt-plea-bargain-charges-dropped-dismissed/

Sheboon DeLuxe
03-26-2019, 11:44 AM
Fucking niggers. Nigger perp, nigger cops, nigger prosecutor, and this is what you get. Here's the Cook County District Attorney.

Any questions?

SC Anemia
03-26-2019, 12:20 PM
Well he did forfeit a 10K bond. Whatever...you can bet this isn't the last scandal involving this butt pirate.

Patience....

SC Anemia
03-26-2019, 01:11 PM
Whoa, wait a minute...

Federal authorities are conducting a separate investigation into that letter.

While I'm not ready to do cartwheels over it, I don't think the feds are as forgiving as the nigger loving Chicago government. We'll see.

animal mother
03-26-2019, 01:53 PM
I'm not surprised. Chicago is the most corrupt city in the county. The nigger politicians all got a nice big pay day from some LGBQXYZ#^ cock smoker group. Hoping he is still on the hook for the Fed mail fraud charge.

White Orchid
03-26-2019, 04:32 PM
Mayor is pissed though. Interesting to see how this eventually plays out.

Next time some coon screams "WHITE PRIVILEGE!" I'm showing them this bullshit.

Cat fur allergic
03-26-2019, 04:48 PM
Basically the ones in charge said. Go suck on a nigger dick. YOu guys honestly think they would be fair? LOL.

Rape Ape
03-26-2019, 05:56 PM
Turn the situation around.. If a human had faked an attack by niggers (not that you'd actually need to fake it since, well niggers. :lol) he would be sent to NU for life or thrown to a crowd of slobbering wailing rabid niggers and SJW cucks to be ripped to shreds and eaten. Fuck double standards and nigger coddling. That shitbeast should have been sent to NU.
:fume