PDA

View Full Version : World Bank to give African niggers $22 Billion to 'fight climate change'

Whitey Ford
03-26-2019, 04:56 AM
World Bank is Giving $22 Billion in Funding to Help All of Africa Stave Off Climate Change (https://www.goodnewsnetwork.org/world-bank-giving-22-billion-in-to-help-africa-fight-climate-change/)

Africa is set to receive a massive financial windfall courtesy of the world’s largest developmental banking organization.

In addition to the $200 billion that it has already pledged towards fighting climate change, the World Bank Group is stepping up its support for Africa by committing $22.5 billion between 2021 to 2025.

The funding, which more than doubles their commitment to climate-related projects over the last five years, is part of the group’s 2025 Targets to Step Up Climate Action which they launched in December 2018.

Cracka Jack
03-26-2019, 05:36 AM
Money laundering through the shithole continent. Wonder where the money will really end up?

Cat fur allergic
03-26-2019, 08:14 AM
Money laundering through the shithole continent. Wonder where the money will really end up?

I'm shocked :p, you know this LOL. most Americans would be thinking these aid bullshit will actually build shit for niggers. Usually the HNIC gets something. The money goes to some Western Gov officials and gets lost some where lol. Been happening forever. This is why the niggers prefer China type of debt where they actually get some roads etc... Instead of the Western Money lending. Where nothing gets built etc...

Boy
03-26-2019, 08:46 AM
I'm shocked :p, you know this LOL. most Americans would be thinking these aid bullshit will actually build shit for niggers. Usually the HNIC gets something. The money goes to some Western Gov officials and gets lost some where lol. Been happening forever. This is why the niggers prefer China type of debt where they actually get some roads etc... Instead of the Western Money lending. Where nothing gets built etc...

World Bank = The Rothschild's , Vanderbilt's and a few others.

They're the biggest crooks and lying thieves.

jenkemfactory
03-26-2019, 09:38 AM
World Bank = The Rothschild's , Vanderbilt's and a few others.

They're the biggest crooks and lying thieves.

biggest puppet massas.

a lot of people don't understand. it's not the stupid repulsive niggers but their evil puppet msssas.
we don't have any trouble handling niggers and sandniggers if it weren't for the infiltrators.

100% Not A Nigger
03-26-2019, 08:17 PM
I have a solition to the African CO2 emissions that I'll sell them for 20 billion they can keep the other two and a half.

MineEvolved
03-27-2019, 05:11 AM
One thing you could NEVER blame niggers for is climate change. They still build in sticks and mud. Industrialization is something that's still 25000 years away for the mandingos. The only CO2 contributions they could possibly be making would come from breathing. Doesn't take $22 Billion to fix that.