PDA

View Full Version : Rep. Ilhan Omar: Muslims in the U.S. are “second-class citizens...raise hell, make people uncomfortable”

Whitey Ford
03-25-2019, 08:24 PM
Or they could just simply just fuck off back to muzzie countries and GTFO civilized Western they have no business living in and no hand in creating. Fuckin nigger muslims.

The controversial representative made the vague call as she spoke at a CAIR fundraiser in California.

Representative Ilhan Omar (D-MN), one of two Muslim lawmakers in the current Congress, called on US Muslims to "raise hell" and "make people uncomfortable" in the face of discrimination, the Washington Times reported Sunday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joT5V-1bC0I

https://sputniknews.com/us/201903251073533156-ilhan-omar-raise-hell/

zagnut
03-25-2019, 09:16 PM
Muzzies are shit in the toilet you sand nigger bitch!

SC Anemia
03-25-2019, 09:48 PM
I'm waiting for the day when they discover that this muzzie bitch is just the tip of the iceberg in a huge plan to create a caliphate within the U.S. or....part of a planned jihad.

Ignatow
03-26-2019, 12:00 AM
When a sand nigger calls for violence and disruption, it needs to be tried for sedition.

Odin's balls
03-31-2019, 06:15 AM
Raise hell and make people uncomfortable?

They already do that, just by being on the same flight, in the same train carriage or just carrying a backpack.

Nobody wants them or their retarded offspring in this country. Welfare scrounging, illiterate, violent and inbred muslims is what will bring a civilised country to it's knees.

MineEvolved
03-31-2019, 11:43 AM
Please. PLEASE, come raise hell with me.....PLEASE!!!!!!!

btw, you have to BE citizens first, before you can be second class ones.

Whitewheat
04-03-2019, 07:29 PM
Impeach this clitoris less bitch and throw her stinky ass out of this country. You can thank that nigger Obama and his queer assed wife Big Mike for flying these varmints into the country at night to the tune of 80000 shit heads. This monster needs to go and now! How can congress justify this anarchist in its ranks????

jenkemfactory
04-03-2019, 07:55 PM
well, they're not citizens.
They're here as war combatants. they're committing an act of war.

Whitey Ford
04-05-2019, 02:14 AM
OMAR FELT MORE ACCEPTED IN KENYAN REFUGEE CAMP THAN IN U.S. (https://archive.fo/sIYwP#selection-359.0-359.59)

Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.), the controversial freshman member of the U.S. House of Representatives who has a habit of indulging in anti-Semitic stereotypes, complains about feeling marginalized in a land of white privilege. In an interview with Vogue Arabia, Rep. Omar, a refugee originally from Somalia who became a U.S. citizen nearly 20 years ago, waxed nostalgic about her days in a Kenyan refugee camp. She spent four years there as a child before resettling in the United States. At the refugee camp, Omar said, she could express her full identity. She felt free to be herself, living amongst like-minded people who looked and believed as she did. “When you’re a kid and you’re raised in an all-black, all- Muslim environment, nobody really talks to you about your identity,” Omar said. “You just are. There is freedom in knowing that you are accepted as your full self. So the notion that there is a conflict with your identity in society was hard at the age of 12.”

Ignatow
04-05-2019, 02:22 AM
well, they're not citizens.
They're here as war combatants. they're committing an act of war.

I didn't think I'd see a nigger as the US President. I can't believe a Muslim piece of shit, who says things against this country that has saved her worthless black ass from just being a no-name refugee, become a House Representative.

She really is an enemy combatant. I wonder, if anyone from Congress, be it an individual or a group, tell this bitch to fuck off and leave, or to invoke some existing law that would bar this non-deserving Somali from office.