PDA

View Full Version : Mail in DNA test feeds niggers delusion that he be descended from kangz n' sheeit.

Cracka Jack
03-24-2019, 09:18 AM
The people at 23andme have a genius marketing scheme. Tell a nigger what it wants to hear and ring up the cash register. You can bet that thousands of groids will be wanting to get tested now to prove that dey wuz kangz too!

https://www.postandcourier.com/news/charleston-man-who-dons-pharaoh-garb-gets-dna-results-linking/article_1a6cfc4c-45d2-11e9-9523-7fdc075593f4.html

The self delusion of nigger knows no limit. And 23andme has hit a gold mine in feeding those delusions. Genius!! :lol

“You share an ancient paternal lineage with Pharaoh Ramesses III,” it read. “You and Ramesses III share an ancient paternal-line ancestor who probably lived in north Africa or western Asia.”

“When I first read it, I was so happy, and I was just so glad,” he said. “Then I thought, ‘No wonder I’m re-enacting and doing certain things that’s sort of unexplainable. It’s all part of the gene!’”

I suppose this will help the nigger forget that it's paternal venom donor of 300-400 years ago was captured naked in a net, stuck on a ship in chains and whipped into service picking cotton. :lol

It wouldn't surprise me at all if this "DNA testing" company is nothing more than a couple guys collecting the payments and pulling shit straight out of their asses for shits and giggles. If so, Good Work!!

:cheers

SC Anemia
03-24-2019, 10:49 AM
If people in Brussels can build a 23-foot-tall replica of the Ishango bone in front of their museum of culture and science, then we can have one in front of our museum to motivate our African American youth to learn mathematics because their ancestors invented it,” he said.

Because "African American youth" are going to quit slinging dope, playing tree hockey and pimping their sisters to learn advanced mathematics.

:facepalm

Buck Simian
03-24-2019, 11:10 AM
Holy Shit take a look at that!

I am calling 100% total grade A BULLSHIT on this! First, it has been proven through DNA testing that the Egyptians were European/Caucasians. Second, those tests from 23andme and AncestryDNA do not go back thousands of years. I took one, it only goes back to around 300-400 years. That nigger just took the results and doctored them up to fit his dream. He actually was going around claiming this nonsense long before 23andme even existed:

Most people probably recognize him for the distinctive black-and-gold Pharaoh headdress he often wears around town to express his passion for ancient Egypt. In other words, he’s been wearing it long before a 23andMe letter arrived in January analyzing his DNA

Ancient Egyptians more closely related to Europeans:
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/ancient-egyptians-europeans-related-claims-a7763866.html

Call Me Bwana
03-24-2019, 11:46 AM
IF I was a nigger (perish the fucking thought!!), but if I were, I wouldn’t want to be tied to Africa either. I’d do my best to cling to anything that said I came from Egyptian ancestry.

True nigger ancestry goes directly back to primates......about 300 years back.

:gorilla

Odin's balls
03-24-2019, 11:59 AM
The dumb nigger doesn't realise that when Eritrean niggers got their paws on the levers of Egyptian power, the whole Egyptian empire, together with their knowledge, culture and wealth all went to hell in a handcart.

Niggers are and will continue to be the decline of any civilisation that will let them near it.

Boy
03-24-2019, 12:00 PM
Case Closed......

Sandy
03-25-2019, 02:51 PM
This is straight out of Sanford and Sprog. Not that I've ever watched the show intentionally, you know, but I was flipping through the channels one day. The pappy was bragging how it was descended from a kang. It knew because a genealogy company told it so, and the company even sold it a shield to prove it.

jenkemfactory
03-25-2019, 02:57 PM
Yeah, I'm convinced. They're Egyptians.
Now go back to your mud hut nigger.

Ignatow
03-25-2019, 05:52 PM
Niggers like to dress up as Egyptians, or some African queen, with loud ass ugly colors, or, as a European page-BOY. I watched parts of Django last night and nigger Jamie Foxx (who's with mudshark Tom Cruise's ex-wife) was dressed on blue with that ugly shitskin just ruining everything.

I guess if there's no real history to be proud of, as niggers, they will claim it as them originally. Now niggers say they were royalty in the 13th century in England or were original Vikings. This mentality deserves to be behind bars.

Whitey Ford
03-26-2019, 04:17 AM
Charleston man who dons pharaoh garb gets DNA results linking him to Ramesses III (https://www.postandcourier.com/news/charleston-man-who-dons-pharaoh-garb-gets-dna-results-linking/article_1a6cfc4c-45d2-11e9-9523-7fdc075593f4.html)

Robert Ross retired as a management analyst with the U.S. General Accounting Office in Chicago, moved back to Charleston and currently works as a sexton at Morris Street Baptist Church.

But most people probably recognize him for the distinctive black-and-gold Pharaoh headdress he often wears around town to express his passion for ancient Egypt.

https://i.imgur.com/lOcOgN8.png

In other words, he’s been wearing it long before a 23andMe letter arrived in January analyzing his DNA — a letter that would move him to tears and confirm his many years of work.

“You share an ancient paternal lineage with Pharaoh Ramesses III,” it read. “You and Ramesses III share an ancient paternal-line ancestor who probably lived in north Africa or western Asia.”

WE WUZ KANGZ MUDDAFUGGA!

jenkemfactory
03-26-2019, 07:36 AM
Ramesses had a projecting nose and RED straight hair.

jenkemfactory
03-26-2019, 07:40 AM

White Orchid
03-26-2019, 10:52 AM
Sometimes I think those home DNA tests are bullshit but also heard law enforcement using results stored in databases to solve various crimes.