PDA

View Full Version : Former East Pittsburgh police officer found NOT GUILTY in Antwon Rose shooting

White Orchid
03-22-2019, 09:26 PM
ANOTHER VICTORY FOR THE GOOD GUYS!!!!

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/pennsylvania-officer-who-fatally-shot-antwon-rose-east-pittsburg-acquitted-n986546

A human Pennsylvania police officer has been acquitted in the fatal shooting of an unarmed teen last year in East Pittsburgh.

Officer Michael Rosfeld, 30, was tried for homicide in the shooting death of Antwon Rose II after a traffic stop in June 2018.

Rose, a 17-year-old high school student, had been the front-seat rider in an unlicensed taxicab when the back-seat passenger rolled down a window and shot at two men on the streets of North Braddock.

Little thug got what he deserved.

Video of the incident was captured by a bystander and posted online triggered a series of protests in the Pittsburgh area last year that included a late-night march that shut down a major highway.

Activists read a poem written by Rose at one of the protests last June and called for a moment of silence in his honor.

“I am not what you think. I’m confused and afraid. I wonder what path I will take. I hear that there's only 2 ways out,” one activist read.

Stay tuned for chimpouts and nigger lotto attempts to follow.

SGT@Arms
03-23-2019, 12:06 PM
And its mammy said it expected this. That her sprog was shot to batwings ending its criminal career early? Or that people on the jury are as fed up with TNB as the rest of the silent majority?

SC Anemia
03-23-2019, 12:30 PM
"Antwon was not afforded the opportunity of a trial to defend himself," Kenney said. "All of those rights were taken away from him by one person and it wasn’t the jury in this court. It was an individual."

I think it's utterly amazing that when there's a miscarriage of justice, a total breakdown and failure of the criminal justice system...it always happens to "unarmed teens".

His Mammy has herself and only herself to blame. I wish these news reporters had the balls to axe these grieving mothers "why was your son riding around in an unlicensed taxi doing drive by's."

"Why was he jacking a convenience store?"

"Why was he out at 1am breaking into cars?"

"Why was he_____________________" whatever the fuck he was doing to get his black ass shot?

White Orchid
03-23-2019, 01:28 PM
Called it!

https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2019/03/23/michael-rosfeld-antwon-rose-pittsburgh-on-edge/

PITTSBURGH (KDKA) – A not-guilty verdict at the trial of former East Pittsburgh Police Officer Michael Rosfeld on Friday night has Pittsburgh on edge Saturday.

Hundreds of protesters filled the streets after the verdict was announced Friday night, and they are saying there was no justice for Antwon Rose II. Rose was shot and killed after running away from police after the vehicle he was in was pulled over for being suspected of being involved in a drive-by shooting minutes earlier.

On Saturday morning, news broke that shots were fired into Rosfeld’s attorney Patrick Thomassey’s office.

And niggers wonder why people are fighting back...they're sick of all the TNB bullshit!

Buck Simian
03-24-2019, 02:15 AM
Even though he was found not guilty that cops life has been ruined. His career is done. His entire family are now the target of niggers. Even distant cousins will have to look over their shoulder. He will have to move away, far away and still lay low. Get into a whole other line of work, no city will hire him as a police officer again.

Rape Ape
03-24-2019, 11:10 AM
I think it's utterly amazing that when there's a miscarriage of justice, a total breakdown and failure of the criminal justice system...it always happens to "unarmed teens".

His Mammy has herself and only herself to blame. I wish these news reporters had the balls to axe these grieving mothers "why was your son riding around in an unlicensed taxi doing drive by's."

"Why was he jacking a convenience store?"

"Why was he out at 1am breaking into cars?"

"Why was he_____________________" whatever the fuck he was doing to get his black ass shot?

Of course, there's really no reason to actually ask these questions, since the answer is well known in advance:

:because

:lol

Boy
03-24-2019, 11:38 AM
Pittsburgh has become a nigger infested shithole..... Want to be the niggers riot and loot over this..... I heard the new everything in stock.

White Orchid
03-24-2019, 01:02 PM
Even though he was found not guilty that cops life has been ruined. His career is done. His entire family are now the target of niggers. Even distant cousins will have to look over their shoulder. He will have to move away, far away and still lay low. Get into a whole other line of work, no city will hire him as a police officer again.

All the above is true. He's better off moving out of state or even the country. Fucking niggers already shot up his attorney's office and were screeching at people during their 'protests' (aka chimpouts) going into businesses in the city's Oakland area yesterday.

Pittsburgh has become a nigger infested shithole..... Want to be the niggers riot and loot over this..... I heard the new everything in stock.

The only practically nigger-free Pittsburgh neighborhoods these days are in the richer suburbs (more dune coons than actual niggers though).

Boy
03-24-2019, 01:29 PM
All the above is true. He's better off moving out of state or even the country. Fucking niggers already shot up his attorney's office and were screeching at people during their 'protests' (aka chimpouts) going into businesses in the city's Oakland area yesterday.

The only practically nigger-free Pittsburgh neighborhoods these days are in the richer suburbs (more dune coons than actual niggers though).

I know, I grew up there... in the country though, which is now the burbs due to urban sprawl and white flight from the groids.

zagnut
03-24-2019, 10:33 PM
I was back this year visiting my best friend in High School. My mother's brother lived in East Pgh so I was going to visit him but his daughter never returned my calls so I blew off the visit. Come to find out later he died 6 month earlier and we were not notified. I went back to my old stomping grounds and to my dismay it was all niggerfied. My oldest son was with me and I was embarrassed to have shed a tear in front of him to see the destruction the niggers hath wrought. Westinghouse, air brake, transformer and nuclear, all were history. The neighborhood where my grandfather's house was looked like a bomb hit it. The lesson to be learned is never, never, never let a nigger get elected to public office otherwise this will happen.

White Orchid
03-24-2019, 11:35 PM
Allegedly spotted on Route 422 in Worthington, PA. Couldn't agree more!

https://www.lipstickalley.com/attachments/782cdb1a-429b-470a-b11c-9a5cfcef83a4-jpeg.736834/