PDA

View Full Version : Fish-eyed nigger robs 84 year old woman and steals her car

Buck Simian
03-21-2019, 10:43 PM
Two niggers at that, they roughed up a 84 year old woman, threw her to the ground and took off in her car.
Check out the eyes on this one-ever notice how a lot of niggers have that look going on? The eyes spread a couple inches further apart than they should be? The genetic defect is probably the result of hundreds of years of inbreeding among niggers.

https://www.whio.com/news/crime--law/teens-accused-knocking-year-old-woman-ground-robbing-her-dayton/Vc0mrcxgpM1sayUAIyRSkM/

SC Anemia
03-22-2019, 12:41 AM
The genetic defect is probably the result of hundreds of years of inbreeding among niggers.

I think it was Midder Peenud Hayed who described the way slave owners inbred the shit out of their stock.
Wait.....

Yes, here:

One thing they will never teach in "skoo" is that North American slave-spawned niggers are extremely inbred. After Congress passed the Slave Importation Ban of 1810, almost no African niggers were brought into the country for the 55 years between its enactment and the end of the Civil War.

Slave owners bred new niggers from existing stock -- their own nigger slaves. These small groups of already inbred niggers existed in small geographically-isolated groups. Nigger breeding farms were established. Niggers were inbred over and over again, which is why today, our own 45 million knucklers have such ugly, grotesque, exaggerated physical features.

So yeah Buck, your probably right. After that much inbreeding I kinda doubt that the mutations just went away. In fact, because niggers usually mate with niggers, I bet you wouldn't have to go back too far to find common ancestors.

Midder Peenud Hayed
03-22-2019, 01:29 AM
Two niggers at that, they roughed up a 84 year old woman, threw her to the ground and took off in her car.
Check out the eyes on this one-ever notice how a lot of niggers have that look going on? The eyes spread a couple inches further apart than they should be? The genetic defect is probably the result of hundreds of years of inbreeding among niggers.

https://www.whio.com/news/crime--law/teens-accused-knocking-year-old-woman-ground-robbing-her-dayton/Vc0mrcxgpM1sayUAIyRSkM/

My avatar is p-shopped a little, but the fucking fish-eyed nigger in that photo isn't far from the original. If I can find it, I'll post it...

What you have to remember about North American slave-descended niggers is that they are not only True Mongrels™, but were inbred over and over again for FIFTY YEARS after the Slave Importation Ban of 1810. Small geographically-isolated groups of nigger slaves were bred like the livestock they are over and over again. Breeding farms were established. Slave owners didn't care about the genetic integrity of the niggers, they just needed fresh paws to pick cotton and 'baccy.

In 1810 there were 1 million niggers in this country. By 1860, there were FOUR MILLION! Fewer than 3,000 were actually imported from Africa in that 50-year span.

Compounding the nigger inbreeding/mongrelization issue, they have continued the fine nigger tradition of illegitimate breeding. After the Civil War, and well into the mid-20th Century, most niggers lived in small rural clusters. This led to further inbreeding, however unintentional.

The main effect of compound inbreeding upon any species is to accentuate deformity and weakness. Inbreeding amplifies congenital flaws and then exponentially exaggerates them.

The reason most of our 45 million slave-descended North American niggers no longer even remotely resemble their recent African ancestors is that they are massively inbred.

Midder Peenud Hayed
03-22-2019, 01:34 AM
So yeah Buck, your probably right. After that much inbreeding I kinda doubt that the mutations just went away. In fact, because niggers usually mate with niggers, I bet you wouldn't have to go back too far to find common ancestors.

You are 100% correct!

Ignatow
03-22-2019, 03:58 AM
There is not one redeeming gene in niggers. So mix them up however many permutations you want, it would still come out as a inbred spawn of hell. We can suppose no new nigger genes came from Africa for a half-century, but even if it did, they'd still be niggers. Proof of this is our one drop or 1% rule, whichever you deem more rigorous. Niggers beget niggers, plain and simple.

What is abhorrent is niggers mixing and polluting the human species.