PDA

View Full Version : Oh Lord, They Sent Me a Terrorist

SC Anemia
03-21-2019, 09:01 PM
Yesterday I got a new client here at the house. The guy showed-up with a county employee from drug court. A facilitator of sorts.

OK, no biggie, I do get them from drug court once in a great while. Usually guys who just got out of jail (short term) for a non-violent offense and with a drug habit.

I thought maybe he was Mexican or mixed until I read the new admissions paperwork that I had him fill out. Turns out his name is Mohammad Xxxxxx, some asslifter last name with a few 'akkhhh' clearing your throat sounds, too many consonants and totally un-pronounceable.

Now I'm afraid if i come down too hard on him with urine testing, curfew and other probationary issues...my car might blow up next time I turn the key. Fuckin great.

SC Anemia
03-21-2019, 10:02 PM
UPDATE: He just came in for the day and I'm finishing up his admissions crap. I asked where he was from. Yemen.

:bert

Sandy
03-22-2019, 04:00 PM
Be glad you don't have a pet goat, otherwise it would disappear, then all night long you'd hear moaning and bleating.

What kind of surveillance cameras do you have set up? This guy is as much a threat to your life as any nigger could be.

animal mother
03-22-2019, 05:00 PM
I wonder how long before he converts Toby to Jisslam.

SC Anemia
03-22-2019, 05:14 PM
Be glad you don't have a pet goat, otherwise it would disappear, then all night long you'd hear moaning and bleating.

What kind of surveillance cameras do you have set up? This guy is as much a threat to your life as any nigger could be.

Meh, kinda scrawny about 5'6" and somewhat retarded. No seriously, I'm talking DSM-5, mildly mentally retarded.

A petty, low-rent, career criminal. Last time it was for some shit I've not heard for years...concealed dirk or dagger. CA penal code 21310PC. Somebody found him passed out drunk in their barn. When the cops showed up they removed a sizable shank from his pocket.
On probation already, he went to jail for that.
This morning, one of the guys asked me if I had seen his flashlight. No, why would I care about a flashlight? Out of curiosity I asked to see it. Flashlight on one end, a stun gun on the other.

:facepalm Jesus, this guy came to me with nothing, absolutely nothing. No family or friends, no money, no source of income, only the filthy clothes on his back and some small items in a paper sack. But....at least he had a stun gun.

Now I have it.

Fuckin drug court. That's not what we do here. We're not a charity. All the guys here have cars, jobs, their own money and buy their own groceries.

Ignatow
03-22-2019, 06:23 PM
You serve fattened calf and sheep right? The one that looks like pork shanks and belly? If Ack-med is so drugged out he may actually even enjoy it.

Cracka Jack
03-22-2019, 06:44 PM
:facepalm Jesus, this guy came to me with nothing, absolutely nothing. No family or friends, no money, no source of income, only the filthy clothes on his back and some small items in a paper sack. But....at least he had a stun gun.

So... no one would want answers if it just disappeared?

SC Anemia
03-22-2019, 06:51 PM
So... no one would want answers if it just disappeared?

:rofl

BTW, my BBQ pork ribs are in the broiler. No, I'm not kidding.