PDA

View Full Version : Happy Spring (Vernal Equinox) Iranian Terrorist Style

Ignatow
03-21-2019, 03:56 PM
Yesterday was the IRANIAN or PERSIAN New Year, Nowruz. You've got to know you're enemies. I've known this because the greater L.A. area is the home of most Iranian terrorist camel jockeys outside of Iran. Fuck, I don't consider them American. When I was in engineering school they all cheated during exams, talked in their fucking Farsi back and forth. My aunt used to say, "How do you know if a Persian is lying?"----"It's opening it's mouth".

I was unhappily reminded of Nowruz a few days ago by a fellow in our depression/PTSD support group. He said he married an IRANIAN, wanted to convert to Islam, but never got to it. Keeps talking of stories that his sister-in-law is a rich bitch lawyer who lives in Palm Beach, multi-millionaire. One guy in our group said, if she's so rich, who do they have to stay in your house for 2 weeks when she visits here? He said she and his wife want to chat. Yeah, cheap ass. This guy says he was a helicopter pilot in Vietnam and I really wonder how he ended up in Iran and doing what he did. He says he even worked for a big defense contractor. Oh boy.

Nowruz, he says, is not related to Islam and non-religious. I don't care. If a terrorist is into it, it's still a part of Muslim anti-American culture.

So, if you see well-dressed, with new clothes, camel jock terrorist Muslims in your area, their Persian. Gotta show off, as is their gaudy looks-at-me culture.

MineEvolved
04-01-2019, 10:36 AM
The religion of Islam calls for the death of the unbeliever. There is a whole body of work on this single issue, including the tireless research of people like Pamela Geller. I've never been one to paint everything with the same brush. That said, if it adheres to Islam and lifts its' ass in supplication to Allah, it's a Jihad'ing terrorist, period. The core tenents of Islam demands that it can't be otherwise, which is why claiming that there are no 'moderate' muslims is, in actuality, simple truth. I'd let my guard down around a well-behaved nigger before I'd ever lower my defenses around Muslims, who all think they're somehow doing Allah's work through terrorism. More to the point, I've never in my life met one I cared to know or give trust to.

SC Anemia
04-01-2019, 02:51 PM
Reminds me of this gem.

https://youtu.be/_Z_RAbOJcu0