PDA

View Full Version : Coalburner beauty pageant winner charged after her buckfriend tenderizes her niglet

Sandy
03-21-2019, 01:47 PM
Like other wild animals, bucks kill the young of other bucks.

Police responded just before 7pm on Monday to an EMS call at a South Side home located in the 6000 block of South Prairie Avenue, and found Ja'hir Gibbons unresponsive and with visible injuries on his face and body.

The toddler was rushed to Comer Children's Hospital, where he was later pronounced dead.

Police announced Thursday that 21-year-old Dejon Waters, who was babysitting, has been charged with first-degree murder, while Ja'hir's biological mother, 28-year-old Brittany Hyc, has been charged with felony child endangerment for leaving the boy with Waters.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6835085/Mother-boyfriend-charged-child-abuse-death-womans-two-year-old-son.html

6512 6513

Gibbons is kind of an insulting name for niggers to use, since gibbons are a noble primate, and their famous calls are more understandable than any bix nood.

SC Anemia
03-21-2019, 02:08 PM
One mutant sprog off to DNS and a burner & buck with scholarships to NU. That's a win in my book.

BTW, in case my lack of concern over a beaten toddler sounds callous and heartless...envision it 16-18 years from now. A grown nigger leaving a swath of destruction and misery in its wake

Brittany Hyc, has been charged with felony child endangerment for leaving the boy with Waters.

That should be a universally mandatory charge whether the kid was injured or not.

Master Sergeant
03-21-2019, 04:24 PM
I'd nail it:bat:bat

Groid_Rage
03-21-2019, 04:45 PM
That the mudshark isn't a tranny? Looks like a man

jenkemfactory
03-21-2019, 04:47 PM
Another former human lost.
Once a human betrays their own species, they are no longer human.

White Orchid
03-21-2019, 04:54 PM
Pageant winner where?

Whitewheat
03-21-2019, 07:13 PM
Pageant winner where?

What's a Matter U Home COMING queen!

Call Me Bwana
03-21-2019, 07:19 PM
[QUOTE=BTW, in case my lack of concern over a beaten toddler sounds callous and heartless...envision it 16-18 years from now. A grown nigger leaving a swath of destruction and misery in its wake.[/QUOTE]

No explanation necessary. Any turdler made good saves on crime reports later.